Biden: You Ain’t Black

Eric

• Administrators

Joe Biden was accused of making a racist comment by critics on Friday after he argued African-Americans who can't decide whether to vote for him or President Trump “ain’t black.”

Trump 2020 senior adviser Katrina Pierson said that Biden’s comments were “racist and dehumanizing.” The Trump campaign also released a statement from "Black Voices for Trump" that slammed "Joe Biden’s racist remarks."

"He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave,” Pierson said in a statement...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-of-making-racist-comment-with-you-aint-black-retort.amp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I can’t believe that Biden would be so pandering as to try and “sound as if he is relating” ala Hillary at a black church.

saying something as racist and condescending as.......he really said.......his own words..................”ain’t”

the rest of the racist BS doesn’t surprise me, he’s a democrap

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Eric said:

Joe Biden was accused of making a racist comment by critics on Friday after he argued African-Americans who can't decide whether to vote for him or President Trump “ain’t black.”

Trump 2020 senior adviser Katrina Pierson said that Biden’s comments were “racist and dehumanizing.” The Trump campaign also released a statement from "Black Voices for Trump" that slammed "Joe Biden’s racist remarks."

"He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave,” Pierson said in a statement...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-of-making-racist-comment-with-you-aint-black-retort.amp

Once and idiot, always and idiot!

Remember folks, this is the best they got!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i cannot wait for the Debates...

i`d say Joe got lucky because 'The Breakfast Club' is actually a pretty astute group that catch and Question a lot of stuff.

they were the Group that called out Kamala for saying she was smoking pot and listening to Hip-Hop in College, before there was Hip-Hop.

and for Locking up Black People for Smoking pot in her Later Career.

if it wasn't on Zoom and the whole Group was there i think Ole Joe would have been all kinds of called out.

this is it, this Guy is the High Water Mark for the 2020 Democratic Party.

Best Election Ever!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, janice6 said:

As said here, Repub's do it too but just not in such numbers.

People say stupid stuff, period.

There is a difference between saying something stupid and accidently saying what you think. Biden is in heap big trouble because he let his true thoughts escape, he thinks black people owe him because he's the heir to the plantation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Biden: 'If You Don't Let Me Sniff Your Hair, You Ain't A Woman'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a recent interview with a female representative of the segment of the human species identifying as female, Biden made a strong case for why all women everywhere should vote for him without question, or at least let him sniff their hair. 

"Look, the thing, you know what it is," Biden said. "The womenfolk know what's at stake in this election. It's hairy simple. Just let me vote on you, or you vote for me, the vote, b-b-b-blond applesauce baloney. Simple choice. If you don't let me smell your hair, you ain't a woman!" Biden then sat back in his chair with a smile, having "totally nailed" another interview

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-if-you-dont-let-me-sniff-your-hair-you-aint-a-woman

• Like 1
  • Haha 3