Trayvon II: Ahmaud Arbery

PPQer

1 hour ago, AK_Stick said:

I think you’re using words you don’t understand. 

By their own admission to the 911 operator they had no right, or cause to detain this man. 

Atleast one source now is indicating that the police were considering charges and the DA squashed it, and GBI arrested them 36 hours after they opened the case. 

I don’t know how you’re spinning this to look anything but intentional, but it takes some serious gymnastics. 

I’m sure he has insider information that GBI didn’t have. Maybe he should offer it to GBI and the Attorney General office of the Great State of Georgia to help exonerate these two fine, upstanding citizens who were just trying to protect their neighborhood from the dredge of society. 

3 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:
1 hour ago, AK_Stick said:

I think you’re using words you don’t understand. 

By their own admission to the 911 operator they had no right, or cause to detain this man. 

Atleast one source now is indicating that the police were considering charges and the DA squashed it, and GBI arrested them 36 hours after they opened the case. 

I don’t know how you’re spinning this to look anything but intentional, but it takes some serious gymnastics. 

I’m sure he has insider information that GBI didn’t have. Maybe he should offer it to GBI and the Attorney General office of the Great State of Georgia to help exonerate these two fine, upstanding citizens who were just trying to protect their neighborhood from the dredge of society. 

Lol!  Nice try.  SJW much?

42 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Well, what he did was was fatal, was it not?  I'd say that was a bad choice.  It couldn't have been worse.

What is not yet evident is at what point, or for how long did the "jogger" know he was being chased.  If I knew a couple yahoos were chasing me with guns, I'm going to be ducking, weaving, and putting buildings, fences, dog houses, trees, outhouses, whorehouses, combines, tractors, moonshine stills, water towers, and the briar patch between me and them at my first thought of bad stuff happening to me at their hands.

Again, if you’re unarmed and you really believe that they’re out to get you, running is the worst choice. 

I would much rather try to get the gun, and atleast die fighting that shot in the back. 

9 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

Again, if you’re unarmed and you really believe that they’re out to get you, running is the worst choice. 

I would much rather try to get the gun, and atleast die fighting that shot in the back. 

Again, how long was the "jogger" being followed?  How long did he have to exit stage left?  What were the distances involved?  I don't think you know that.  His choice was the worst.  He died.  How is there a worse choice?   

You are also assuming that the yahoo with the shotgun had made up his mind to shoot the "jogger" in the back or whatever the cost.  Stopping = dead.  Charging = dead.  Running at an angle =?  Running away = maybe no shot?

Edited by Al Czervik

10 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Again, how long was the "jogger" being followed?  How long did he have to exit stage left?  What were the distances involved?  I don't think you know that.  His choice was the worst.  He died.  How is there a worse choice?   

You are also assuming that the yahoo with the shotgun had made up his mind to shoot the "jogger" in the back or whatever the cost.  Stopping = dead.  Charging = dead.  Running at an angle =?  Running away = maybe no shot?

Their actions indicate they were looking to shoot someone.

They even told the 911 operator the guy wasn’t breaking and entering. 

There’s no assumption of their intent, they plainly indicated what they set out to do. 

• Thanks 1

I wish we all could include the sources of our opinions, which network or social media that formed our beliefs of what happened. It would be interesting.

With the often incomplete, even slanted information we receive, here we're really defending the sources of our information as if it's our own.

12 hours ago, PPQer said:

I would be interested to know your thoughts as to why the shooter wasn't arrested right after the incident.  Could it really be the good old boy thing.      

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/watch-gbi-updates-following-arrests-ahmaud-arbery-shooting/1aJbZe2uL9HrndjyWYjB2L/

“The police at the scene went to her, saying they were ready to arrest both of them. These were the police at the scene who had done the investigation,” Commissioner Allen Booker, who has spoken with Glynn County police, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “She shut them down to protect her friend McMichael.”
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Pistolay said:

“She shut them down to protect her friend McMichael.”

He first part of that is testimony and admissable

the second part is speculation 

the action we know, the motivation is not

1 hour ago, Wrango said:

You got it bad don't you?  Lol!

Do we just hang’em or do we shoot’em up first?  What about the burning cross. You gotta admit it helps keep them warm during the winter. 

dem good bois. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, AK_Stick said:

But again, they even told 911 that he’d done nothing wrong. They literally said it wasn’t B&E. 

There had been no recent history of break ins. 

He was known to jog in that specific neighborhood. 

It’s not about wanting to see white guys hang. 

It’s about wanting to see murderers hang. 

Same reason I wanted to see Nidal Hassan or Timothy McVeigh swing and why I want to see Gerald Goines hang. 

You're biased because the father had a career in law enforcement and you are anti LE.  Apparently you were molested as a child, had your ass kicked by a cop, or your wife\gf\bf\so cheated on you with a cop.  

The fact is, the dead guy made first physical contact, and there is no proof they intended to kill him.  Especially considering they passed on previous chances to do that.

3 hours ago, Pistolay said:

It appears a retired career law enforcement officer is entitled to the presumption of innocence.  Him being retired LE makes me think he probably knew the law well enough to know the limits of their actions.  It might also be why the whole "citizens arrest" thing came out.

"Citizens Arrest" is soooooo Gomer Pyle.

Now the lawyers are openly threatening the suspects. 

Michelle Malkin chimes in:

https://www.unz.com/mmalkin/top-3-reasons-to-doubt-the-ahmaud-just-a-jogger-arbery-narrative/

Top 3 Reasons to Doubt the Ahmaud "Just a Jogger" Arbery Narrative

Do you know who these two race-hustlers are? If you pay attention, you know that Black Lives Matter co-founder Shaun King (a.k.a. Talcum XMartin Luther Cream, or W.E.B. De Fraud) and lawyer Lee Merritt are Morehouse College buddies who have been partners in anti-white, anti-cop agitation for upwards of two decades.

On Tuesday, King posted a leaked video that immediately went viral of “Just a Jogger” Ahmaud Arbery, whose family Merritt represents. Dissatisfied with the results of a Waycross, Georgia, D.A.’s decision in February not to arrest two armed white men involved in chasing and fatally shooting Arbery, whom they suspected of burglary, someone in possession of the clip somehow got it into social media master King’s hands. King’s post of the purloined video has racked up more than 7 million views, whipping up instant, knee-jerk outrage from LeBron James to Whoopi Goldberg to Joe Biden to some of the same ConInc virtue-signaling simps who threw the Covington boys under the bus.

I am trembling with anger over what I just witnessed. CLICK AWAY if you need to.

We need ALL HANDS ON DECK.

This is the lynching of Ahmaud Arbery.

It’s one of the worst things I’ve seen in my entire life.

?Meet us now @ https://t.co/AIYI5FD2sn to demand justice. pic.twitter.com/7cqn3q737M

— Shaun King (@shaunking) May 5, 2020

Gee, who could have leaked the video to King, such that it “emerged” out of nowhere and rocketed into the media stratosphere?

If you pay attention, you will recall that Shaun King and Lee Merritt teamed up to perpetrate the Sherita Dixon-Cole hate crime hoax of 2018. Dixon-Cole, who is black, falsely accused innocent white Texas state trooper Daniel Hubbard of raping her during a traffic stop. Her lawyer was Merritt. King “broke” the viral story and everything was going swimmingly until law enforcement released the 2-hour bodycam video showing…no such thing.

Oops.

The admitted liar was not prosecuted based on a technicality. Incredibly, King secured a job with the Harvard-affiliated Fair Punishment Project, which in part conducts research to prevent wrongful convictions and went on to headline the Innocence Project’s 2019 annual gathering. Merritt received no sanctions and went on to perpetrate more frauds and hoaxes.

If you pay attention, you will recall that Shaun King and Lee Merritt also teamed up to perpetrate the Jazmine Barnes hate crime hoax of 2019. Seven-year-old Jazmine, who is black, was slain in a drive-by shooting in Texas. Merritt was a legal advisor to the Barnes family. King used his mighty Twitter platform to spread conspiracy theories of a racist white truck-driving shooter and defame an innocent man named Robert Cantrell, whose family faced death threats as a result of the witch hunt. The real shooting suspects were black thugs, prompting King to swiftly attempt to cover his tracks and claim phony credit for tipping off the police.

The fiasco prompted several of his old SJW allies to resurrect charges of mishandling past fundraisers. King and Merritt continue to be dogged by criticism of their financial exploits. Last fall, Merritt represented some relatives of Atatiana Jefferson, a black woman reportedly shot by a white Forth Worth police officer while inside her home. King swooped in with a GoFundMe campaign for his college BFF’s client that Jefferson’s father called unnecessary, unauthorized, and exploitative.

Let me refresh your memory of more of Shaun King’s greatest race fraud hits, which have been duly noted not just watchdogs on the Blue Lives Matter Right, but some of King’s own former colleagues on the Black Lives Matter Left:

In 2014, King promoted the anti-cop “hands up, don’t shoot” lie debunked by none other than the Obama Justice Department, yet he still doesn’t care about the truth. “I’m not going to parse evidence or make some complex technical argument that Michael Brown did or didn’t have his hands up,” he defiantly retorted. “To me, it doesn’t matter if he did or he didn’t. It never has.”

…In 2015, King gloried in the wrongful rape convictions of former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw, whose flawed case and forensic errors led six internationally renowned scientists to call for a retrial. He has failed to follow up because, of course, the truth doesn’t fit his narrative.

The “journalist” also maintained the same obstinate stance after his disgraceful sliming of football star Peyton Manning in 2016, when he attempted to ride the #MeToo publicity wave by recycling — and woefully misinterpreting — a 13-year-old court filing regarding a settlement with a female trainer who had claimed she was sexually harassed, and then changed her story seven years later. Instead of admitting error, he played victim.

Which means brings me to the Number 3 reason to doubt the Ahmaud “Just a Jogger” narrative: Benjamin Crump. Merritt, a former intern of Johnnie Cochran, credits Crump as a mentor. The two were honored as “BLK Geniuses” by The Grio. Crump is also on Ahmaud Arbery’s legal team; the two have been making the media rounds together this week.

If you pay attention, you know that Crump is the camera-lovin’ avenging lawyer for the families of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown who rocketed to fame perpetuatingthe “Hands up, don’t shoot” lie. He’s also representing nine black women in federal civil lawsuit seeking to cash in on the wrongful convictions of Daniel Holtzclaw:

Those clients include a convicted felon who preposterously described Holtzclaw as a “short, black man” when he’s 6’1,” half-Japanese, and pale and a convicted felon who denied seven times she had been the victim of any inappropriate police conduct — until a sex-crimes detective informed her about the Holtzclaw investigation and she changed her story to claim that he had forced her to expose her breasts.

Crump also represents the troubled young prostitute and drug user with a violent criminal record who called Holtzclaw a “hot cop” before accusing him of rape — months after Jannie Ligons’ charges were publicized and Holtzclaw’s name and face widely disseminated. The teen’s mom had filed a missing persons report and assault and battery complaint against her daughter on the day Holtzclaw encountered her and searched her purse. The Oklahoma City police department’s crime lab identified a minute amount of what it characterized as “epithelial cell” DNA from this accuser on Holtzclaw’s uniform pants — the lone piece of indirect forensic evidence found out of 17 alleged crime scenes, which became the prosecution’s inaccurately portrayed “smoking gun” in the case.

Now, King, Merritt, and Crump–three of the most prominent, anti-white hate crime hoaxers in America–are at the heart of the Ahmaud “Just A Jogger” narrative. Thanks to their latest joint campaign, the New York Times reported yesterday, “Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son Travis McMichael, 34, were each charged with murder and aggravated assault and booked into a jail in coastal Glynn County, Ga.”

King pimped the requisite GoFundMe, which has already reached more than twice its goal and raised $200,000-plus for Arbery’s family.

He also posted the following threats to the McMichaels on Facebook (which, as you know, has banned Unz.com?

Screen-Shot-2020-05-08-at-2.11.51-AM-300

Will the real vigilantes please stand up?

12 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Again, how long was the "jogger" being followed?  

Long enough that the assailants themselves described the interaction by saying the grabbed their guns, jumped in their truck and chased him down the road.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PPQer said:

You're biased because the father had a career in law enforcement and you are anti LE.  Apparently you were molested as a child, had your ass kicked by a cop, or your wife\gf\bf\so cheated on you with a cop.  

The fact is, the dead guy made first physical contact, and there is no proof they intended to kill him.  Especially considering they passed on previous chances to do that.

That’s an impressive amount of wrong packed into one statement, well done. 

• Like 1

Not always. If it was I know some cops that would be in jail for not only pointing a gun at me, but firing it 3 times. 
That has nothing to do with this incident.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Like 2

• Eric locked this topic