5G coronavirus conspiracy theory results in 77 mobile towers burned, report says

minervadoe

8 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I don't know any personally,  but google search seems to think there are at least a couple.

There are always people that extrapolate on what they don't know about other fields, until it fits their fear and their field.

I did calculations of my own on the claimed safe threshold of cell phone frequencies and the proximity to various sensitive body parts.  I was surprised to find that the cell phone electric field intensity fell well within the safe recommendations of those who know what they are talking about regarding physiological effects of radio frequency field strength at various frequencies.

I have no reservations about my family using cell phones as a result.  My family also has workers in the Nuclear Power facilities and consulting for the  Nuclear power  Industry.  One said that if he believed that he was experiencing any danger in his work he would be the first to file suit for damages.  He constantly reminds me that the radiation level he experiences is actually less that if he goes outside the area and simply experiences ambient outdoor levels.  

People always fear that which they know little about, and look for people with similar fears who claim to have knowledge that is not supported by fact.  I'm sometimes told Electrical theory by people without any training, but that they "heard" from someone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

These are the same very unbalanced nutjobs that believe fluoridation and vaccinations are a communist plot to pollute out precious bodily fluids.?

And the build-a-burgers, loom-a-notties and Jewish Freemasons rule the world.

And, of course, Baron Rothschild is the human incarnation of satan.

And........it’s not???

• Haha 1