5G coronavirus conspiracy theory results in 77 mobile towers burned, report says

minervadoe

I believe the radiation belt surrounding the planet created by the satellites that provide the 5G network IS dangerous and will cause health issues.  I also believe regular cell towers are creating havoc and destruction with bee colonies

On 5/7/2020 at 6:40 AM, Dric902 said:

Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups

and now, with the Intrawebs, they can communicate with each other.  Hopefully, this particular post isn't an example :confused:

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2020 at 12:20 AM, minervadoe said:

Once again ignorance runs rampant.  Most educated folks understand the difference between, electricity, bacteria, and virus.  Those without any education at all, run only on the information their equally ignorant peers tell them, and then make life and death decisions based on stupidity. 

I have my concerns of who would do this type of violence.  They must be both stupid and ignorant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

They are not even burning 5G towers. Most of the damaged towers were older systems. 

Possibly the author/s of the article don't know 5G from their butt and think it's just tech speak for cell phone networks.

3 hours ago, windowasher said:

I believe the radiation belt surrounding the planet created by the satellites that provide the 5G network IS dangerous and will cause health issues.  I also believe regular cell towers are creating havoc and destruction with bee colonies

I believe that you need to study a little about electronics, and biology, and stop reading conspiracy websites/

• Like 2

20 hours ago, windowasher said:

I believe the radiation belt surrounding the planet created by the satellites that provide the 5G network IS dangerous and will cause health issues. 

5G is a terrestrial network. There are no satellites that provide 5G.

Several companies are exploring LEO constellations that could comprise part of a hybrid connectivity network that includes 5G towers, but that doesn’t make the satellites themselves 5G. These satellites do not create any sort of “radiation belt”.

Source: I have a PhD in physics

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, devildog2067 said:

5G is a terrestrial network. There are no satellites that provide 5G.

Several companies are exploring LEO constellations that could comprise part of a hybrid connectivity network that includes 5G towers, but that doesn’t make the satellites themselves 5G. These satellites do not create any sort of “radiation belt”.

Source: I have a PhD in physics

Watch this;

”several companies are exploring LEO constellations that could compromise part of a hybrid connectivity network that includes 5G towers”...and mentioned a “radiation belt”

this coming from a PhD in physics

Alex Jones would be proud, memberships sold, kooks wound up

2 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I do believe that the electromagnetic waves we are shooting around, all willy-nilly,  affect migrating birds,  bees,  hummingbirds, bats and butterflies.

I don't think many biologists would agree.

• Thanks 1

MERS, SARS, all Chinese failures.  They finally succeeded with killing people and economies.  I guess they say the third time is the charm? Doxing all government employees, a virtual attack on the stock market, all general failures.  This time; however, I suppose, practice makes perfect.  No cell towers, no bats, no wet markets, just a general global revenge against capitalism and the people that inhabit them.  What it means, as usual, the intelligence community knew China was a threat since 1998, and hasn't done a damn thing about it.  Case in point, I had to take a history course in grad school outside my scope of expertise.  So, I met a lot of China experts that were being hired by the CIA as long as they could speak and understand the general language.  Also, anything that ended in a "stan."  I thought, what, the hell, I'll apply.  I got a succinct letter back that they had enough Latin American experts at the time.  Long story short, the intelligence committee stood by and allowed us all to get fucked.

Edited by Moshe

These are the same very unbalanced nutjobs that believe fluoridation and vaccinations are a communist plot to pollute out precious bodily fluids.?

And the build-a-burgers, loom-a-notties and Jewish Freemasons rule the world.

And, of course, Baron Rothschild is the human incarnation of satan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1