This is what Americans fear most in 2017 (it's not zombies)

TBO

How can people fear the most, that which they know for a fact, make jokes about all the time, and condone, by repeatedly putting the worst offenders back in office.

There is something disingenuous about this fear, if it is self perpetuating.

“The politicians don't just want your money. They want your soul. They want you to be worn down by taxes until you are dependent and helpless.” When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.” James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union

“Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.”  ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz, translated from Portuguese

“There are always too many Democratic congressmen, too many Republican congressmen, and never enough U.S. congressmen.”  ~Author Unknown

“Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong.”  ~Richard Armour

“Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other.”  ~Oscar Ameringer

“Every two years the American politics industry fills the airwaves with the most virulent, scurrilous, wall-to-wall character assassination of nearly every political practitioner in the

country - and then declares itself puzzled that America has lost trust in its politicians.”  ~Charles Krauthammer

“The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a

building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.” George Carlin

• Like 1

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself (I heard that somewhere???). I think I would ask what are you preparing for this year. I find myself buying a little more ammo than normal, I would like a 60-90 day (excess prescription supply) and more food on hand would be a good idea. I do not see myself as a prepper, but the world seems to be getting a little more unstable and it is affecting my buying decisions.