Best AR15 lower parts kit?

Silentpoet

Interested as well.  Bought an Anderson Manufacturing lower last weekend (well - it finally came in last weekend).  Wanting to find a good, yet economical parts kit.

MidwayUSA has a DPMS "customizable" lower parts kit for $25, but it doesn't include the fire control parts.  

Palmetto State Armory usually has good deals, but their actual brick-and-mortar stores can be disappointing.  

• Like 1

I wanted a Daniel Defense pistol last go around, but I got vetoed.  I did end up with a Spikes Tactical with an SB tactical brace a Magpul 60 and and MRO sight.  It has the requisite MRO sight.  What I am curious about, is what is a good lower to put a 6.5 Grendel on?  I recently became obsessed with that round. It is somewhere between my 6.5CM and my .308.  A middle of the road round that shoots flat.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, ddbtoth said:

I’ve always been partial to the BCM lpk.  Though I suspect that the majority of the parts come from the same source.

The parts inside are all pretty much standard but i never went anywhere without a parts kit anyway.     Lowers are have never really been an issues for me.   The sensitive parts are in the upper.  At least that's my experience.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, Moshe said:

I wanted a Daniel Defense pistol last go around, but I got vetoed.  I did end up with a Spikes Tactical with an SB tactical brace a Magpul 60 and and MRO sight.  It has the requisite MRO sight.  What I am curious about, is what is a good lower to put a 6.5 Grendel on?  I recently became obsessed with that round. It is somewhere between my 6.5CM and my .308.  A middle of the road round that shoots flat.

You can shoot 6.5 Grendal using any AR15/m4 lower.  You have to change barrel and bolt in the upper and mags

• 3 weeks later...