Your favorite knife?

Booker

my  CR SEBENZA    , which is now my edc   . i have a lanyard  going to it and clipped to belt loop  so not to lose it because losing a 350  dollar knife would make me cry lol . 

i also  carry a  ZT 350  on the farm . to heavy for me to carry  daily .

On 10/14/2017 at 12:01 AM, jame said:

I really like my Spyderco Techno, but that CTS-XHP is a bitch to sharpen.

That can be an issue with some steels!  It's why I like the 420 stainless and some HC steels, they're easy to sharpen!  The old ATS-34 gives me fits!

Edited by Booker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My current favorite is this Benchmade Boost.

I like the way it feels in my hand, it opens effortlessly, and holds an edge as well as any knife I have ever owned.

I use the clip to secure it in my right front pocket. A couple of months ago, I snagged it on something and broke the clip. I called Benchmade and they sent me out a replacement and two spares at no charge. 

IMG_6550.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I end up carrying a Zero Tolerance 350 with serrations as it is short and fat and opens with one hand.  It just works for the little I do anymore.  Other folders do include some Emerson's, my favorite there is a CQC-13 Bowie. I have a couple of Buck 110's.  I own some Cold Steel products and a few other oddball makes.  fixed blades I am shy on, but a Cold Steel Tanto Recon ( they make several levels of this knife min has their 'premium San Mai III' steel.  A Buck 124, some Army aviator Survival knives, a hand made Philippine Bolo  Some WWII German knives my dad brought back.  I do have a Western W49 Bowie knife that seems to have a following that I only recently became aware of.  I bought it in '70 to take back to Vietnam.  It's had a rough life.

Just an old Kershaw folder I use as my EDC knife really. I do have a Randall No 14 Border Patrol that a friend game me as a gift a few years back but that one basically sits around looking pretty and doesn’t get used. 

Favorite every day is an ESEE-3.

Jesus....  it has great steel, great edge, great grip.  It is my "Get Off Me" knife

I still keep a CRKT Carson flipper (or) a really cheap Kershaw flipper in a side pocket for utility or whatever, but the ESEE-3 is incredible.