Best Movie Lines

Eric

Love that movie.  And Odd Ball was the best in it.

Here are mine.

This one actually RTis on my office door.  I often look at the ceiling fan and play This is the End by the doors.  Anyway...
"Everyone gets gets everything he wants.  I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service.  It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, i never wanted another," Captain Williard.

"Hello, Boys!  I'm back!" Russell Casse.
"Yippee ki yay, (radio edit), " Detective John McClain.
"Fill yer hands, you son of (radio edit)," Rooster Cogburn.

Just once in my life i'd like to ride across a field on a horse like Cogburn.  Instead, i deal with people at work...who would be better making Christmas cards with the mentally ill.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Historian said:

Just once in my wife i'd like to ride across a field on a horse like Cogburn.  Instead, i deal with people at work...would would be better making Christmas cards with the mentally ill.

That's pretty kinky.

:599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, janice6 said:

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" , Rhett Butler ( Clark Gabel)  in "Gone with the wind"

Much less known but almost as powerfull:  "All we've got is cotton and slaves, and arrogance." R. Butler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All from "Man on Fire"

Rayburn: [refering to Creasy to Miguel Manzano in the Agency for Federal Investigation Headquarters] A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Rayburn: [refering to Creasy, to Miguel Manzano in the Agency for Federal Investgations] He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than ten years of your courts and tribunals.

Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Creasy: [to Fuentes, with both his hands tied to the hood of the car] I got all the time in the world. *You* don't, but I do. (Denzel Washington's deliver makes this one great)

"Did you forget who I am?" - Optimus Prime, Transformers - The Last Knight - right before slaughtering 7-8 bad guys with a single sword stroke

• Like 1