WTF? The Dord Chargestang??

Rabbi

5 minutes ago, tadbart said:

They SAY "service you can trust," but meanwhile, they're letting the cars interbreed out back behind the shop...

Yeah and without telling anyone else...………….  Oh, just cars, never mind.

• Like 1

I should clarify my comments with the fact that my kids are now approaching retirement age.

I can't wait until they have so much time on their hands that they can get into as much trouble as their parents.

When I married my wife, I told her I wanted kids right away, so we could all grow up together.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, tadbart said:

I gotta say, a drunk-posting Janice6, deep in the margaritas, is funny! MOOOOORE!!!

I have to make this clear so there is no misunderstanding.  This is not a one time occurrence.  This is a sample of every freaking day between my wife and I.  I don't normally drink and I got buzzed, but not drunk, I like it. I can't do this often because of a long past stomach operation the say I shouldn't.  I simply decided on a tact of therapy for my wife that happened to be centered on booze!

She is a worrier and I am more pragmatic due to my employment history in research. 

All I mean by this is that I need proof and more proof.  Objectivity is paramount!  The mathematics provides the sanity test for me.  That's why I believe politicians are the scourge of humanity, since they have no requirements nor training for their jobs.  They just sit and do what they please, sometimes they take advice, but most of the time they only take advice that they want to hear.

Sorry for the off subject rant.  (a little, anyway)

But I believe that since I'm going to die and statistically soon, I say pee on the world and laugh it off.  No matter how bad it could be, my ace card is that I will die and not have to deal with it.  Unfortunately my ancestry says I will endure more than necessary.

My wife is a little more concerned with a limited lifetime, so my job as I see it is to make her laugh, as long and as hard as I can.  She is a worrier, I am not.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1