Grandson is running me out of my own house

Spring break was ridiculous here in Florida. People coming from near and far, to congregate, inebriate, and copulate.

Is this the grandson in EMS? Shame on him. When a squad member goes down, he'll change his tune.

Yeah, get to the cabin and remain there. Nothing wrong with isolating yourself from idiots, even if they are family.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

What sucks is it's my house, and he is making me feel unsafe in my own home. So I'm the one that's leaving for my own sanity and safety.

If it’s your house, he is the one who should be leaving.  The sheriff can help, if necessary.  Don’t make yourself a martyr for someone who doesn’t care a whit about you.

• Like 7

Had a pleasant time out there. Temporarily back in to reprovision. Didn't have any problems with wildlife or zombie tweakers. My truck was still in one piece when I got back to the trail head. I built a simple shower that worked pretty well. I'm picking up a few things from the house to make it even better. Got in a couple good snow machine rides. Worked on some cabin projects. Read a lot. Talked to the dog. She didn't have much to say herself. The beer was cold. I'll head back out there in a day or 2.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Had a pleasant time out there. Temporarily back in to reprovision. Didn't have any problems with wildlife or zombie tweakers. My truck was still in one piece when I got back to the trail head. I built a simple shower that worked pretty well. I'm picking up a few things from the house to make it even better. Got in a couple good snow machine rides. Worked on some cabin projects. Read a lot. Talked to the dog. She didn't have much to say herself. The beer was cold. I'll head back out there in a day or 2.

Good luck,

they keep adding days to the Quarantine and telling us wear masks and how its even more contagious then thought before.

a remote cabin with the Dog sounds about perfect now..

we have In laws staying with my MIL now acting the same way, hanging out with friends not avoiding crowds and coming home to her like its a normal day and nothing is different..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

Good luck,

they keep adding days to the Quarantine and telling us wear masks and how its even more contagious then thought before.

a remote cabin with the Dog sounds about perfect now..

we have In laws staying with my MIL now acting the same way, hanging out with friends not avoiding crowds and coming home to her like its a normal day and nothing is different..

Sitting on the deck in the sunshine with a cold beer is pretty hard to take way out there in the bush. Especially knowing the wood stove will keep me warm later. Made enough dinner the night before that cooking is unnecessary, and the music on the FM is good. Tough life I tell ya. No Corona.

• Like 6