Shelter in place is making us a little testy?

TXUSMC

3 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I was hoping for the exciting end of the story.

So was I...  There has to be a good tale of survival and guns sinking here.  Perhaps it's to traumatic for Historian to talk about...  Hahaaaa...

• Haha 2

Just now, DrB said:

So was I...  There has to be a good tale of survival and guns sinking here.  Perhaps it's to traumatic for Historian to talk about...  Hahaaaa...

You have to admit that we have been very obliging at setting this up for the "TA-DAH" finale.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, janice6 said:

You have to admit that we have been very obliging at setting this up for the "TA-DAH" finale.

Yep he took the bait, Hook, Line and Sinker...  We're just trying to lighten up the mood here Historian... with all the crap now out there. 

Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Historian once stopped the entire Persian army at Thermopylae.

With 299 other guys watching.

And Chuck Norris.

Sadly, on the way home, Historian's entire collection of swords and spears fell into the Adriatic.

There was a whale, but -- Chuck Norris.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, tous said:

And Chuck Norris.

Sadly, on the way home, Historian's entire collection of swords and spears fell into the Adriatic.

There was a whale, but -- Chuck Norris.

As possible as it is to believe, I watched a late night Science Fiction Movie that took place in the outer reaches of the Galaxy and turned into a vengeful "Captain Ahab after the White Whale" for killing his dad, but in space with a space Whale shaped like a Dragon that breathed nothingness.

Some of these are too obvious.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, tous said:

Historian knew that Rosebud was the name of a sled before Orson Welles did..

Dammit!  I was waiting until I forgot the ending so I could watch it again...…………….  Damn, now I have to wait for Alzheimer's for the rerun.

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tous said:

And Chuck Norris.

There was a whale, but -- Chuck Norrislll

Some say I was the one who told Herodotus about the hot springs...and Xerxes. Some say I carved the monument that read, "Go now passerby and tell the story of the Spartans who died here."

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

If you get them in a headlock, and hold your hand over the blowhole,  they go down pretty quick.

Seventeen years of aikido, five in judo, some other work related stuff and no one told me how to fight a whale.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Historian said:

Seventeen years of aikido, five in judo, so other work related stuff and no one told me how to fight a whale.

We've got a lot of them in the woods around here.  They can be aggressive in the spring, when they come out of hibernation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1