Shelter in place is making us a little testy?

TXUSMC

6 minutes ago, tous said:

Best wishes to you and your wife, amigo.

Thank her for her service.

Let her eat as many cookies as she wants, even the oatmeal raisin.

Tous..you and i go back about 10 if not more years.  Thank you.  

We'll be fine.  To be frank we're not showing any symptoms.   We may be fine. And if we're not...we're still be fine no mater what. 

It was a toss up who was going to get hit first.   I was taking some patrol shifts to release tension for some of the guys.

Sucks.  I wanted to get back at it and GET SOME.

Her bosses are moving heaven and earth for her to get a tests.   So...we'll know soon.    One way or the other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Historian said:

As mentioned in another posting.  The wife had a patient who's wife tested positive.

We're in lock down.  There's a chance she's fine.  My wife that is...actually....she's very fine...and a bit younger but I'm braggin.  ?

Praying for you two 

take care

• Thanks 2

l am not going to stay home. This virus is over hyped. The Chinese set it free or it got away from them. l predict there will be fewer deaths than the Swine Flu and other diseases. l read 12,000 dead from the virus during obamanation and no panic. The democrats paid the chi coms to do this just to ruin the economy and prevent re election.

hell no  , i frigging love it ~~~!!  but in my young days i would  take 2 week solo camping trips  ,   we have 1 confirmed case in my county as of yesterday  .might have changed  

hadnt checked today .   but im used to  social isolation  so , as far as around here its business as usual .  

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Rumor has it that the Intracoastal Waterway may soon be closed to boat traffic, which would prevent me from getting to the inlet, and thus, the ocean, during the spring fish blitz.  That will make me testy. 

That may have a positive point to it.  At least you won't have to worry about losing any firearms in inclement weather if it comes up and you have a boating accident. 

Dave...

Edited by DrB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrB said:

That may have a positive point to it.  At least you won't have to worry about losing any firearms in inclement weather if it comes up and you have a boating accident. 

Dave...

But he might see that white whale...the one who took my right leg...the day I lost my firearms at sea.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Historian said:

But he might see that white whale...the one who took my right leg...the day I lost my firearms at sea.

So Historian, this is you then?  You are one brave man, you are ,to try to save your firearms.......

Dave..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Locally, domestic violence call to the police are up over 30%. 

ER and Insta-Care visits for burns and cuts to the hands are up also. People are having trouble cooking. Forgetting that pans in the oven are not the same as plastic in the microwave. 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Locally, domestic violence call to the police are up over 30%. 

ER and Insta-Care visits for burns and cuts to the hands are up also. People are having trouble cooking. Forgetting that pans in the oven are not the same as plastic in the microwave. 

Never overestimate the ability of the modern man! :599c64365a11b_brickwall:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DrB said:

So Historian, this is you then?  You are one brave man, you are ,to try to save your firearms.......

Oh, was a sad day, very sad...very much reminds of...except i was alone...when i fired that harpoon and rolled my rubber zodiac.

All i had to go after that whale with was a Benchmade...

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Historian said:

Oh, was a sad day, very sad...very much reminds of...except i was alone...when i fired that harpoon and rolled my rubber zodiac.

What was the model??  Curious minds want to know here......

Dave..

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Historian said:

So, did you die, or what?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1