Clint Eastwood

railfancwb

Best Role: Toss-up between Jose Wales and Dirty Harry. Billy Mummy in The Forgiven was also very good, and his character in The Mule I thought really showed his versatility as an actor

Best Movie as a director: Grand Torino. He was also very good in the lead role.

I know a couple of people from when I lived in L.A. who have worked with him. One, a production accountant, and the other, an actress who was an extra in one of his films and lived in Carmel when he was Mayor, and just about everyone who's ever worked with him seems to like him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actor: The Outlaw Josey Wales "Well, are you gonna pull those Pistols or Whistle Dixie?"

or the Unforgiven " All right, I'm coming out! Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him! Any sonofabitch takes a shot at me.. I'm not only gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down!"

Director: Unforgiven, Jersey Boys as a close second.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Head 'em up. Move 'em out.

Television was better then.

We killed the cable box about 10 years ago.  When the last TV died about two years ago....we did not replace it.

Besides...i am a radio junkie.  Love it.   Run my own station (ham)

• Like 3

l delivered a metal hangar building to Clint's Ranch in Northern calif in 1988. He flew his own helicopter to the ranch. It was a twin rotor. He  would go into town occasionally and buy drinks for the whole place.  The ranch prior owner was Bing Crosby. 2500 acres.

Pete Eastwood.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, Maser said:

Sudden Impact comes to my mind right away anytime I think of Clint.  I guess because of how ugly that AutoMag is.  Probably fun to shoot considering all ugly guns are fun to shoot it seems. :D

Friend of mine has one and shoots it in league.  He says it's expensive and time consuming making ammo. 

• Like 1