Well you all are going to be hearing a lot more from me as of lately...

XDRoX

Do they not realize over yonder--or, more importantly, do their advertisers not realize--that banning people and warning people and constantly reprimanding people drives people away?  I would like to know the numbers of members participating, and how it's changing over time.  I can imagine, though.

• Like 1

I’m shocked I never got in trouble over there. They are so inconsistent over there moderating it’s frustrating. They’ll let wildly racist things slide while coming down hard on someone poking fun at someone on the site. 

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 2

On 10/8/2017 at 10:33 AM, XDRoX said:

Seems I pissed off the wrong people one too many times and awoke this morning to find myself in a temporary ban on GT.  My last infraction was a couple days ago and I'm not able to check my account alerts or mail because of the ban, but I'll assume it was for that one.

GT is basically the only social media I indulge in so I'm sort of bummed to be suspended.  I went onto GT this morning not logged in and it was frustrating to not be able to reply to quotes or make fun of YSR.

Anyways, glad to see everyone here.  I know a couple others that are here from bans as well.  I'll try to behave here, although it appears the rules may be a bit more laid back anyways.

Good to see those that came over  :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

GT was a colossal pain in the dong after the format change.  Been living on CG, nice to see this place come along.

Cheers, Pete.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Schrödinger's Cat said:

Wasn't she told to take it down, though?  If nothing else, they're consistent about that sort of thing, at least with regard to pictures.

I'm not sure and I really don't care. I was just bringing it up in a casual manner. I don't get offended very easy. The OP's avatar is sort of abstract and I would never have noticed the finger. Some knucklehead must have been offended and "REPORTED" it.

I could give a **** less.

Russ P

3 hours ago, Russ P said:

I'm not sure and I really don't care. I was just bringing it up in a casual manner. I don't get offended very easy. The OP's avatar is sort of abstract and I would never have noticed the finger. Some knucklehead must have been offended and "REPORTED" it.

I could give a **** less.

Russ P

I remember that showdown.  If you're talking about the current avatar she has, I don't think she's got her middle finger up at all, or if so, it's very subtle. (Not that I've examined it closely or anything :D )  I think that whole argument had to do with an older avatar of hers.  The whole ******* thing was nonsense, anyway.  I don't think they liked each other and so the remark about the avatar was more like, "I don't like you and your avatar is inappropriate so there!"

2 hours ago, fortyofforty said:

Why would anyone get bent out of shape by seeing a raised middle finger?  It's just a photo or image.  I mean, people need to lighten up.

Because people on GT are adhering to some kind of "family standard" and that's why TBS exists.