Well you all are going to be hearing a lot more from me as of lately...

XDRoX

this place is where its at .  I like how Eric has things set up .  whole different vibe here .  TOS got to big for it's britches  and the wrong people are in power .  here

is a breathe of fresh air .  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I thought I was sick of all the juvenile snarkiness and the maddeningly predictable responses and thread derailments at GT.  Turns out that's just people being people.  No matter what forum I visit, I see the same thing.  Worst was a major Christian forum I've been on a couple of years.  Take snarkiness and mix it with self righteousness and a sense of moral superiority along with a surprisingly high number of mental illnesses and you have a recipe for complete social forum disaster.  Then add a bunch of moderators who take great pleasure in admonishing anyone who likes to get to the root of antisocial posting and it's a miracle I'm not banned.

DOOOD, you're gonna burn in hell for that. 

6 hours ago, Troy969 said:

I got in trouble for this avatar. Then i replaced it with a screenshot from a GT advertisement and got in trouble. 

GT has been infiltrated by a bunch of butt hurt pansies. So be it. 

This says it all, doesn't it...:D

Edited by XDRoX
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Troy969 said:

I got in trouble for this avatar. Then i replaced it with a screenshot from a GT advertisement and got in trouble. 

GT has been infiltrated by a bunch of butt hurt pansies. So be it. 

I see 29Glock27 has that avatar over there right now.  We will see how evenly the rules are applied.