Well you all are going to be hearing a lot more from me as of lately...

XDRoX

4 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

I think you’ll find it more relaxed and enjoyable to hang out over here, XD. GT is getting a bit tiresome lately, especially taking into account recent newsworthy events. 

I browse there more than I post, but the last few days makes that even hard to do. I think most of the conspiracy theorists and "American Patriots" there found their way out from under their rocks after the LV shooting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Simply sounds like market research to me. I might be a bit pissed if I had to pay the San Diego rates for one in Phoenix when you consider the cost of living is less here...

Spend a lot of time at bandaids do we? Or the nudie bar on Rural? It used to be a topless joint that I hung out at in my youth. Man I wish I had all the money I wasted in joints like that.

8 hours ago, XDRoX said:

Seems I pissed off the wrong people one too many times and awoke this morning to find myself in a temporary ban on GT.  My last infraction was a couple days ago and I'm not able to check my account alerts or mail because of the ban, but I'll assume it was for that one.

GT is basically the only social media I indulge in so I'm sort of bummed to be suspended.  I went onto GT this morning not logged in and it was frustrating to not be able to reply to quotes or make fun of YSR.

Anyways, glad to see everyone here.  I know a couple others that are here from bans as well.  I'll try to behave here, although it appears the rules may be a bit more laid back anyways.

Good to see those that came over  :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

Man, you know rules have gotten out of hand when XD gets the ban hammer (albeit, temporarily).

As much as I love GT, the grade school rules have become retarded.  

• Like 4

I'm not going g to bash the other place, but this is a better place to hang out. Many of the same folks and hijinks, without the overbearing Thumb of Modness.

It takes a bit to get used to the flow here, but it grows on a person. 

Kind of like a venereal wart.

If we could pull over the Beer Lovers thread I'd never sign off of TBS. Who needs to work.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I thought I was sick of all the juvenile snarkiness and the maddeningly predictable responses and thread derailments at GT.  Turns out that's just people being people.  No matter what forum I visit, I see the same thing.  Worst was a major Christian forum I've been on a couple of years.  Take snarkiness and mix it with self righteousness and a sense of moral superiority along with a surprisingly high number of mental illnesses and you have a recipe for complete social forum disaster.  Then add a bunch of moderators who take great pleasure in admonishing anyone who likes to get to the root of antisocial posting and it's a miracle I'm not banned.

Welcome XD! Got tired of the LV conspiracy threads?

I'm surprised you got banned on GT. You're definitely one of the better regulars over there and have seen little to suggest you'd ever get banned. Damn, they must really be clamping down. I haven't been doing much posting lately with house repairs and hurricanes and other obligations. It seems that place is slowly getting too corporate, bad mojo.

Anyway you'll have a ball here. Much more relaxed. 

Oh and happy endings here... no idea. But in early 2000's Miami they could go from free to $1000.00 or so, depending on your game. Not that I'd know anything about that. :innocent:

Edited by arkdweller22
  • Like 1

Glad to see you over here.

I have some racist **** on me right now. I've been in a funk since last night and I can't shake it. I can't post it in the Man Cave for some reason or I'm too drunk to figure it out. **** a bunch of AFIB cause I have been downing beer since I got off work and have a good buzz going. I don't see stopping soon. When I replied to ERic's Army slang thread it just got worse. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RustyL said:

Glad to see you over here.

I have some racist **** on me right now. I've been in a funk since last night and I can't shake it. I can't post it in the Man Cave for some reason or I'm too drunk to figure it out. **** a bunch of AFIB cause I have been downing beer since I got off work and have a good buzz going. I don't see stopping soon. When I replied to ERic's Army slang thread it just got worse. 

Is that army slang thread here or on GT.  I couldn't find it on either.

And to anyone, where is this man cave?  Can I post there?

And has anyone heard from G30?

On the top of the page, there is a link to clubs. You put a request to join and it will get approved once Eric I think gets around to it.

Yeah, G30 is here now and again.

Edited by Chris
  • Like 1