Losing my job!

Zonny

4 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It's so cold there they have a very slow metabolism rate and they can't catch you.  

I don’t know. It’s weird. They’re big but not very hungry it seems. Maybe they don’t like us desert dwellers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Zonny said:

I don’t know. It’s weird. They’re big but not very hungry it seems. Maybe they don’t like us desert dwellers. 

Moisture deficiency due to Desert conditions.  You guys need to thin your blood out with more water, or Beer, or those funny drinks with umbrellas.  Now you have a hobby for retirement.

• Haha 1

Congratulations! I had a birthday this week and told the guys at the office, I was going to be retired at this point but that got sidetracked a few years ago, but from now on you'll see less of me as I'm going to live more and work less. Feels real good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm an old man.  I live in a small house and drive a 15 year old car.  My motorcycle is 19.  I'll wait until I get antique plates, and crash it again.

I put all my money into cash.  Like, shoeboxes.  I have too much.

I love my job and we are banging busy.  As long as I make them money,  I'm good.

They'll tell me when it's time to go.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Zonny said:

3 weeks from today!!  Just in time to retire. Woohoo! 

I'll bet you're anxious about it.  Kinda like knowing you're getting out of jail in a few hours.  Not that I'd know anything about that.

Good luck, may you have many great adventures when you're "out to pasture" and I'm very jealous right now!

• Like 1