New FO sight for my CZ75b

jmohme

I finally got to take my new Shadow 2 to the range, and among the many things I like about this gun, the fiber optic sight rates very high, so I ordered one for my CZ75b.

It came in the mail the other day, so I took my new sight and the CZ to the bench to install it. It's a pretty simple job. Just drive out the 2mm pin and set it aside so not to get lost. Now tap out the old sight. The new sight needs to be fitted, but thats easy too. just a strip of 180 grit sandpaper not a flat surface to work down the base of the sight just enough to give it a fit in the front dovetail that is just tight  enough to ned a light tap to get it seated.

Now I take my 5/64 drill bit and drill to clear a nice hole for that 2mm pin that I set aside.

Speaking of that pin......................Where the hell did it go!  It's gone!  Looked all over with a bright flashlight. Felt around in the carpet, Used a small magnet, and no joy, so went to my laptop (didn't loose it) and ordered a few of them from Cajun Gun Works for $1 each. Ordered a new adjustable rear sight for the same gun while I was there. I will try not to loose parts when I install it!

• Like 1