Book of Glock

TXUSMC

Recently did an internet search for recently published books on Glocks. I have Patrick Sweeney’s two volumes, but they are way out of date. Read the reviews on Book of Glock, and pulled the proverbial trigger on it.

It covers up through the Glock 43, but not the 43X, the 48, or the 44. Well  illustrated. Overall, I am pleased to add it to the library.

That is all.

• Like 1

Agreed... it covered the back story of Gaston Glock, the development of the pistol, and insight into marketing and Glock family drama. Worth the time to read. Covers less technical areas not written about by Sweeney and the author of Book of Glock.

• Like 1

I also enjoy reading about Glock and its history , etc.

Robb Manning just came out with a 2nd edition of his Glock Reference Guide, it goes up to the 43x and 48 but not the newest 44.

I have the books you mentioned and a fair number of others, but always on the lookout for new ones, or older ones I haven't read.

Quade

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Does it show what to do with a G-43 trigger spring, and the little do-dad that hooks the spring to the cruciform's small tab on the right side of the trigger bar looking muzzle wise? Needs to be an addon to a page to the appropriate armorer' manual.