devildog2067

I got elected partner today

BJqTefh.jpg

I remember posting back on GT, years ago, that I didn't have a place to stay when I went to visit my kids. Someone offered to cover a room at Motel 6 for me. Now I'm a partner at the second-largest professional services firm in the world. Life is funny.

Haven't had much time to be active, either here or at the old place, lately but I very much consider the forums and the folks here part of my story. I learned a lot from you all. Good to see so many familiar names here.

Edited by devildog2067
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations. That's big news.

Strangely, the best stuff on here is more about life than firearms.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good for you, amigo.

Best wishes for continued success.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, devildog2067 said:

BJqTefh.jpg

I remember posting back on GT, years ago, that I didn't have a place to stay when I went to visit my kids. Someone offered to cover a room at Motel 6 for me. Now I'm a partner at the second-largest professional services firm in the world. Life is funny.

Haven't had much time to be active, either here or at the old place, lately but I very much consider the forums and the folks here part of my story. I learned a lot from you all. Good to see so many familiar names here.

Congratulations, Sir, on your well-deserved recognition and success! We celebrate with you. It is good to see one of our online family-members do well.

Huge ATTABOY. Might I suggest a visit to a fine timepiece dealer, and subsequent thread here?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations.

Am I to assume, then, that you decided to not go into the space program manager thing?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, devildog2067 said:

BJqTefh.jpg

Congratulations!!!  

• Thanks 1

I remember when you were selling cars...or maybe you were managing sales at a dealership? A long time ago. Congratulations on your latest accomplishment.

• Thanks 1

Well done, brother.

It makes me proud when members of the same forum succeed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1