The Corona Virus

Zonny

A vaccine, if you believe in them (BELEIVE IN THEM!) is estimated a year away. Likely, the FDA will cut that time once human trials are safe. This too shall pass. Follow the advice in the prior responses(?).

Edited by Paul53

15 minutes ago, Zonny said:

Oh yeah. I’m really not worried. I remember when we were all going to die from Ebola. Hell, I remember when we were all going to die from AIDS. 

Like someone else said, this too shall pass. 

Don't count on it. Things are far worse in China than what is so far being reported here. This virus has only been around for 3 weeks, and is spreading very fast.

When physicians treating patients start dying from whatever disease, my ears perk up.

between helicopters augering into the ground, and freak viruses that came from somewhere near a biological weapons research site, we never know how long we have.

be sane, safe, and use your time wisely.

• Like 1

Last month it was measles, now it's Corona virus, it's also flu season. It sounds like the news has gone too far needing to have some horror to report. I recall a doc in the 1980's telling me the HIV was expected to be around after the human race was gone. I was in NM when the panic turned out to be "Hanta virus" which turned out to be in mouse piss.

How do we separate a real danger from the little boy that cried wolf?

29 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

How do we separate a real danger from the little boy that cried wolf?

• Assume that the MSM will exploit any perceived threat for eyeballs.
  • Assume the same for the interwebz.
  • Try to avoid crowds as a general principle, but especially during cold and flu season.
  • Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.

• Like 1