Super Bowl LIV

PPQer

18 hours ago, railfancwb said:

This may be the season for aging quarterbacks to retire or go short term with another team. 

Tom Brady, Drew Bree, Eli Manning...

i`m betting Brady signs for 3 years and puts a huge percent of his bonuses and salary into 2 Tight ends or one Tight End and another fast wide receiver, in Draft Pats grab two good blocking Running backs for Brady and they go to at least 2 more Super Bowl wins.

it would be the Third time Brady has done it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

i`m betting Brady signs for 3 years and puts a huge percent of his bonuses and salary into 2 Tight ends or one Tight End and another fast wide receiver, in Draft Pats grab two good blocking Running backs for Brady and they go to at least 2 more Super Bowl wins.

it would be the Third time Brady has done it.

What is the situation with the Pat’s head coach? Heard he is in the retirement range as well. 

12 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

What is the situation with the Pat’s head coach? Heard he is in the retirement range as well. 

Belichick has said he has no plans to go anywhere else, i cant see why he would but anything is possible.

i also don't think there's any team that could pay him and be willing to re-arraign they entire structure for Belichick to be in control of what he has control of in the Pats already.

Bob Kraft can match anything anyone offers both of them.

but, anything is possible.

• Like 1