Sex toy gone bad...

Zonny

On 1/25/2020 at 9:05 AM, Historian said:

Congrats on your new little g-daughter.   Little girls change everything. 

Thanks. But, she's not so new. She just turned three. She still smells pretty good tho  :)

6E82E231-0A01-412D-AFB2-5F1D3501EDA7.jpeg

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

for every question i have, the potential answers make me recoil in Horror.....

Buddy. FOR. REAL.  There was a time in the not so distant past, when I was pretty much OVER IT at my job. Took some soul searching to figure out what my problem was.

The question "Why?"

Asking that question, either to the patient, or quietly, led to either befuddlement, a garbled methy answer, or being a true victim of happenstance (rare). Most times, any of those made me angry. So, I quit asking questions I really didn't want to know the answer to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zonny said:

Or strapped to a 2x4. 

I am just finishing my breakfast (I go to bed at 2:30 and get up at Noon) and your post made me think of you.  Maybe you'd like my healthy breakfast.

It consists of healthy Oatmeal......…….  Of course, Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal.     

With a 1/2 shot of sweet cherry juice. 

Oh.  And Chocolate Milk, to which I add one bottle of Hershey's Dark Chocolate syrup to a gallon of Chocolate Milk.    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

I am just finishing my breakfast (I go to bed at 2:30 and get up at Noon) and your post made me think of you.  Maybe you'd like my healthy breakfast.

It consists of healthy Oatmeal......…….  Of course, Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal.     

With a 1/2 shot of sweet cherry juice. 

Oh.  And Chocolate Milk, to which I add one bottle of Hershey's Dark Chocolate syrup to a gallon of Chocolate Milk.    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had peanut butter toast and coffee for breakfast (@6AM) but I just had Alaskan Rockfish and roasted veggies for lunch @ 2PM. That will be it for the day. I'm cutting my eating hours down to 6-8 hours per day. The other 16-18, no chow. 

Edited by Zonny
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zonny said:

I had peanut butter toast and coffee for breakfast (@6AM) but I just had Alaskan Rockfish and roasted veggies for lunch @ 2PM. That will be it for the day. I'm cutting my eating hours down 6-8 hours per day. The other 16-18, no chow. 

I do like a crunchy Peanut Butter on dark toast slathered in melted Butter.  

I don't much care for decent food.  I usually have one full meal in the day and skip the rest of the eating.

I don't however, consider my Licorice as food, so I can eat as much as I like.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tous said:

No bacon?

:Alex:

Bacon is a delicacy.  I bake about 3 lbs. in the oven at a time, and we eat it like candy till it's gone.  Right now, it's gone.

But I stocked up the last few trips to Sam's, so I can go for a while working on that.

If you are sworn to eat "bad" food, you have to pace yourself, so you can eat enough of each "bad" foods, and not focus in on only one.

• Like 1