Sex toy gone bad...

Zonny

6 minutes ago, Historian said:

I honestly....knew....not to check this posting...but it was like a train wreck...you couldn't look away.

Hell, I woke up to an alert of this article. How do you think I felt reading it @ 4AM? 

BTW: That doc delivered my g-daughter. I think he's always stoned. Lol he's the 'coolest' doc ever.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zonny said:

Hell, I woke up to an alert of this article. How do you think I felt reading it @ 4AM? 

BTW: That doc delivered my g-daughter. I think he's always stoned. Lol he's the 'coolest' doc ever.  :)

There are better things to do at 4 AM.  :)

Congrats on your new little g-daughter.   Little girls change everything. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

She only went in to have the batteries replaced.  Once they had it out,  she was mad that they wouldn't put it back.

I don't think so. You saw where it was, right? No stretch of my imagination can think that would possibly be enjoyable.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

At least she is on birth control so she won't reproduce.

Did the news channel have to pay for permission for that X-Ray?  I hope so, it pisses me off they make it so hard to get your own X-Ray and then OPs xrays are put up on public sites.

Hell...she gave in interview!! 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

You never know about those X-rays though, some of them might be fake. Like this one with the guy who was supposedly disarmed and had his gun forcibly installed where the sun didn't shine.

glockxray.JPG

I hope that is fake. The trigger is forward. Could be an interesting dump if he has to go.

• Like 2

In the original xray, you can see her IUD too. That t-shaped thingamajig.

Google "sounding." Or maybe don't.

Having wrangled with faaaar too many lady flowers in the ER, I gotta give this chick her props. You girls don't always have a straight shot for a little catheter tube to the bladder, let alone a vibrator!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1