Gun-rights advocates pick-up trash after protesting peacefully in Richmond

pipedreams

"Advocates told 8News they made sure to clean up after the rally because they felt leaving trash behind “represents the group and the movement very poorly.”

Locals in the city appreciated the gesture, even if it was unexpected.

“They picked everything up and made it look nice,” said Richmond resident Jack Hamilton. “It was really good for them to do that and it looks a lot better and good job.”"
https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/richmond/gun-rights-advocates-pick-up-trash-after-protesting-peacefully-in-richmond/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"Advocates told 8News they made sure to clean up after the rally because they felt leaving trash behind “represents the group and the movement very poorly.”

Locals in the city appreciated the gesture, even if it was unexpected.

“They picked everything up and made it look nice,” said Richmond resident Jack Hamilton. “It was really good for them to do that and it looks a lot better and good job.”"
https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/richmond/gun-rights-advocates-pick-up-trash-after-protesting-peacefully-in-richmond/

Remember guys and girls,  the left says WE are the deplorable ones!  Watch the mess from a left sponsored protest rally!

• Like 2

it is funny in 01 we worked with the MN House and Senate to pass our 'Conceal Carry' law and we stayed to pick up the Capital Grounds after each rally and Meeting, and was remarkably clean.

in 08 i went to another and the same thing, remarkably clean.

in 2018 attended another and saw dozens of people walking in lines to pick up gum wrappers and string and popped Balloons.

we Pro Second Amendment people are very clean and well mannered if i do say so myself..

• Like 1