These are the laziest states in America, CDC study finds

TBO

Slugs.  They need to be taking their kids to kettlebell classes, and doing the class with them... and have kids that don't want to be in the same class together, so one kid goes M,W and Sun, and the other goes T,TH and Sat, and I have to drive them MTWTh, so if I'm going to drive to the gym, I might as well take the class, too... 

Or, they can just live on a farm like me, and have to walk all over the 48 acres doing... stuff.

Zoning turned this nation into a bunch of fatties..  We would have neighborhoods with everything you need within walking distance, instead of commercial districts so far from residential districts that you have to drive, if it weren't for zoning.  (Zoning also increased the crime rate significantly, but that's another rant).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Or, they can just live on a farm like me, and have to walk all over the 48 acres doing... stuff.

Took a couple of guys from church on a hunting trip. Getting up early caused issued with their sleep. Walking three miles to where the hunt was caused them to be tired.  A couple hours of hunting we moved on for another four or five miles and then walked back.

You would have thought these guys had humped their way of the China Burma pass they were so exhausted.

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2020 at 7:57 PM, Historian said:

Took a couple of guys from church on a hunting trip. Getting up early caused issued with their sleep. Walking three miles to where the hunt was caused them to be tired.  A couple hours of hunting we moved on for another four or five miles and then walked back.

You would have thought these guys had humped their way of the China Burma pass they were so exhausted.

ROFL. My 16year old daughter is going javelin hunting in Arizona with her dad next month.  He told her she would have to be prepared to hike 20miles a day carrying all her stuff, so she has been hiking 4-5 miles at a time with a backpack full of hand weights and water jugs.  I think the guys from church have been outdone by a little 100# girl.  She doesn't even complain about the weights - she just asks us every mile if anyone wants a drink,lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1