Former Planned Parenthood director on $45M 2020 pledge: This is 'not really about health care'

pipedreams

"The $45 million Planned Parenthood has pledged for 2020 candidates would be better spent on health care for low-income women, former Planned Parenthood director and pro-life advocate Abby Johnson said Saturday.

The pledge marks the organization's biggest electoral effort in its history, supporting presidential, congressional and state-level candidates. Earlier this week, the group launched its "WeDecide2020" campaign in six key battleground states.

"And, instead of saying, 'You know, well OK, we are going to take this $45 million and put it into health care for low-income women' ... they're putting it and investing it into fringe candidates who believe in abortion up until birth," Johnson said."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-planned-parenthood-director-pro-life-abby-johnson-2020-presidential-election

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

is it not a Campaign Finance Violation to launder Tax money into the Collections of one party?

Federal Tax Dollars go to a 501 (c)(3) and is Slushed into Dem. Candidates and Dem. PACs?

i think anyone taking they Contribution should be investigated for Fraud and the Group needs to lose its Exempt Status as well and Fed. Funding.

and may need to pay it all back...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

is it not a Campaign Finance Violation to launder Tax money into the Collections of one party?

Federal Tax Dollars go to a 501 (c)(3) and is Slushed into Dem. Candidates and Dem. PACs?

i think anyone taking they Contribution should be investigated for Fraud and the Group needs to lose its Exempt Status as well and Fed. Funding.

and may need to pay it all back...

Looks to me like the same thing that went on with Ukraine.  This time it's domestic we fund you with tax payers money and then you donate to our PAC's,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Looks to me like the same thing that went on with Ukraine.  This time it's domestic we fund you with tax payers money and then you donate to our PAC's,

President Obama gave Specific Dem. supporting Unions over $53 Million dollars of Taxpayer money in 2014/2015 in "Grants" and "training"

more then $20 Million in Campaign Donations to HRC were from the same Unions in 2016.

i`d be willing to bet the remainder is or will be doled out in the 2018 Midterms and 2020 Dem. Candidate.

it is a Democratic Slush fund, at Taxpayer Expense.

Investigate, De fund them and make them reimburse Taxpayers.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Thanks 1