"Richmond: The Mother of all Buffalo Jumps"

gwalchmai

" Does anybody really think that there will be a positive political outcome when thousands of pro-gun folks take dozens of buses and hundreds of cars and trucks into downtown Richmond, to try to change the minds of the very politicians who already hate their deplorable stinking guts? That’s just foolish, in my humble opinion. " - Matt Bracken

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/01/richmond-the-mother-of-all-buffalo-jumps/?fbclid=IwAR2HUd0aieTwJkIshnSGMllJJLdDRYHKn9eSE0rrSuL8kyX8qlZQmNwkacA

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

" Does anybody really think that there will be a positive political outcome when thousands of pro-gun folks take dozens of buses and hundreds of cars and trucks into downtown Richmond, to try to change the minds of the very politicians who already hate their deplorable stinking guts? That’s just foolish, in my humble opinion. " - Matt Bracken

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/01/richmond-the-mother-of-all-buffalo-jumps/?fbclid=IwAR2HUd0aieTwJkIshnSGMllJJLdDRYHKn9eSE0rrSuL8kyX8qlZQmNwkacA

But you can scare them into leaving you alone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They won't change any minds on the 2A, but they may change how they vote against it.  Politicians fear a motivated electorate when it is against them and every politician is in it to get reelected from the first day they take office.  Seeing thousands of voters gather after having been inundated with calls will make some weak democrats think twice.  It won't take but a few.

I suspect most democrats think\know they are in control because the electorate was complacent.  They won't be complacent again any time soon.  I hope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

What's his response!

11 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Those politicians are not fearful for their lives, their fearful for their jobs!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong, maybe he should stick to guest hosting Alex Jones' show and entertaining the infowars crowd.

"Jones said that he and “dozens of our people” will be at the January 20 rally, and he has invited white nationalist Richard Spencer to join him. One of Jones’ other rally invitees, conspiracy theorist Matt Bracken, has made frequent appearances on Jones’ outlet Infowars to espouse violent rhetoric while discussing Virginia’s gun laws and has even showed people how to best equip their assault weapons for battle. "

- www.mediamatters.org/alex-jones/virginia-gun-rally-approaches-alex-jones-and-his-infowars-outlet-hype-prospect-violence

7 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Or getting all the real Americans to come out and vote for people who think like we do.

Yep. I'm not sure what the numbers are exactly, but if Middle America comes to the polls en masse, it may avoid something truly distasteful. Or at least kick it down the road a bit.

• Like 1

i think the left is going to make damn sure there's Civil unrest because they need it to justify the laws they are intent on passing, which side throws the first blow is Irrelevant to them, they will blame the 2A Supporters no matter what.

its a show of force to the Politicians and voters that 2020 is here and these are Pro-2A voters looking at the 2021 Elections.

hopefully there will be Cameras and Microphones everywhere and any evidence of instigation or AntiFa drawing people into fights or attacking people will be recorded and obvious to Voters in Nov.

either way the Pro-2A people will be taking the blame in the beginning, but maybe Dems. in Va. will recognize they may be lighting a fuse they cant put out.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:34 AM, tadbart said:

It may take building a gallows on the Capitol steps to convince these traitors we are serious.

Somebody did set one up here in Richmond at the protest, but the police took it down.  Was pretty cool while it stood, though.

It was a VERY large, very PEACEFUL protest, and I think we left the downtown Richmond cleaner than we found it.  I stayed outside the fence (you have to be unarmed and go thru a metal detector to prove it if you go thru the fence onto the actual capitol grounds).  Anyway, I'll be damned if I'm going to willingly disarm myself to protest the being unwillingly disarmed by the damned gov't.  There were at least 3x as many people outside the fence with me as inside.  It was HUGE.  Also, while I appreciated the Virginians I talked to thanking me for schlepping all the way down from Michigan for this, I had to admit I had ulterior motives - MI has a dhimmicretin governor who would just love to take some pages for that would-be tyrant Ralph Northam's playbook... and I want the MI governor and government to see what could happen in Lansing if she tries this kind of thing there.

My last thought for the day is aimed at all the people who chose not come because "they didn't feel safe" (Sweet Mary, Mother of God, do you need a safe space to protest in?) or that they though the gov't might try something, or antics might try something, or whatever.... It was a hell of a lot easier for a colonist to show up to protest BEFORE Lexington and Concord, when the protests were still just snowballs and tea parties, than it was AFTER Lexington and Concord.  If you didn't show up this time because you thought "something might happen" I know you won't show up after something actually DOES happen, and the gov't is confiscating your firearms.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Somebody did set one up here in Richmond at the protest, but the police took it down.  Was pretty cool while it stood, though.

It was a VERY large, very PEACEFUL protest, and I think we left the downtown Richmond cleaner than we found it.  I stayed outside the fence (you have to be unarmed and go thru a metal detector to prove it if you go thru the fence onto the actual capitol grounds).  Anyway, I'll be damned if I'm going to willingly disarm myself to protest the being unwillingly disarmed by the damned gov't.  There were at least 3x as many people outside the fence with me as inside.  It was HUGE.  Also, while I appreciated the Virginians I talked to thanking me for schlepping all the way down from Michigan for this, I had to admit I had ulterior motives - MI has a dhimmicretin governor who would just love to take some pages for that would-be tyrant Ralph Northam's playbook... and I want the MI governor and government to see what could happen in Lansing if she tries this kind of thing there.

My last thought for the day is aimed at all the people who chose not come because "they didn't feel safe" (Sweet Mary, Mother of God, do you need a safe space to protest in?) or that they though the gov't might try something, or antics might try something, or whatever.... It was a hell of a lot easier for a colonist to show up to protest BEFORE Lexington and Concord, when the protests were still just snowballs and tea parties, than it was AFTER Lexington and Concord.  If you didn't show up this time because you thought "something might happen" I know you won't show up after something actually DOES happen, and the gov't is confiscating your firearms.

I saw pics of the guillotine, and it pisses me off that the cops took it down. How was that not infringing upon the First Amendment?

Also saw a panorama of the crowd. I certainly hope the governor looked out the window and saw you guys. A force to be reckoned with. GOOD SHOW.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Mrs. C, thank you. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

that is Well Said.

Thank You for your Attendance and show of Force against the theft of our RIGHTS.

tremendous amounts of Respect for you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I'm glad that didn't happen and we can all just laugh about it. ?

I may have been a ploy to seed distrust among gun owners.  Or, it may have been a totally made up story to get someone some notoriety.

I'm glad it didn't cause any reason for liberals to get support against those nasty gun owners.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3