Woman honors father by getting 90 percent of body tattooed

TBO

On 1/14/2020 at 2:40 PM, janice6 said:

they're hers, she paid for them with her money, she likes them along with other body modifications she has had done.

Metallica - Ain't My Bitch

Ok I'm shocked Janice wrote that.

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 1

That's hideous.

I have a few tattoos, but one would never know it unless I want them to. Don't get me wrong- I recall fondly a large koi fish that seemed to almost dance across a certain midsection, and appreciate good art, but THIS, is not THAT.

• Like 1

Well, from the look of the pictures, she was a very pretty girl.  Now?  The foundation is still there, but it's overwhelmed and drowned out by the paint job.  Her body, her life, her future, but it screams 'I have major issues and those issues have issues of their own - stay far away' to me.

-Pat

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tadbart said:

That's hideous.

I have a few tattoos, but one would never know it unless I want them to. Don't get me wrong- I recall fondly a large koi fish that seemed to almost dance across a certain midsection, and appreciate good art, but THIS, is not THAT.

Eric knows where your tattoos are.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tadbart said:

That's hideous.

Same here.  I have a number....but can wear a short sleeve shirt and no one would know.

Tattoos used to belong to soldiers, sailors, cops, firemen...that sort of thing,  Now everyone has them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

None here. Plenty of scars though.

My primary care doctor is a lovely, darling, English woman.

She once said:  Mr. Historian...you seem to have enough scars, marks and tattoos for a regiment.

Only doctor i've ever had i regretted was not single.  ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Done with taste isn't bad.  The problem is that everybody's taste is different.  What some see as honoring a loved one, or a special event, others may see as distasteful.

You can't live your life for some one else.  You make your own decisions and then live with them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Me too

we couldn’t have any distinguishing marks, couldn’t snore either.

Oh I have distinguishing marks, I snore AND I've been known to fart. There ya go. Thankfully, my dogs still love me. :)

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zonny said:

Oh I have distinguishing marks, I snore AND I've been known to fart. There ya go. Thankfully, my dogs still love me. :)

And, as every eight-year-old lad knows,  you have cooties.  :miff:

That can be transferred by a mere touch.  :Alex:

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3