Woman honors father by getting 90 percent of body tattooed

TBO

2 hours ago, TBO said:

Woman honors father by getting 90 percent of body tattooed: 'Booked my first tattoo with my dad'

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-tattoos-whole-body-honor-dad

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

they're hers, she paid for them with her money, she likes them along with other body modifications she has had done.

Metallica - Ain't My Bitch

• Like 2

That's the other end of the spectrum from my preferences regarding beauty.

Cutting hair and trimming nails are the only body modifications I'm interested in on a person.

I don't understand the need for a single nose ring. I'm not even a fan of makeup.  I sure don't get the point of all that.

I suppose, if you were one of the ugliest people in the world, tattoos would make sense to distract others from your actual appearance.  On most people, that gal included, it is a marring of one's natural beauty.

Most people just need to smile more and act friendly.  They'll look better and feel better if they do.  IMO.  YMMV.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, blueiron said:

Cool when 20 and dumb as Hades when one is 50. 

She's gonna look like a saggy pile of lividity is her advanced years.

And all the technical age appearance avoidance techniques such as plastic surgery, face lifting, Botox, will be unavailable practically speaking. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

She'd be pretty without all that crap. 

This is the case for almost every woman.

They judge themselves so harshly for appearance, they tend to forget that not everyone wants that same thing.

Comparing yourself to others detracts from simply making yourself unique and an individual.  Paint and garnish, most of the time hide the beauty God gave each of us.

My Grand Daughter complains about her boobs being too small.  She is gorgeous to practically any man, yet she still compares herself to other women who are larger both in stature and bust size.  There are just as many people that like small as there are that like big.  They just get drowned out in the clamor.  

Her mother was talking to me about how my G'daughter frets about being small.  She's a darling at 19 years old, around 5'2" or so.  She probably weighs right around 100/110 lbs.  I told her mother that's a wonderful thing, and I married her Grandmother for what and who she was, and the fact that she said she loved me.

People are made beautiful and unique by their maker, and why they want to change their attributes is a mystery to me.  Most of the time it's an attitude and a self confidence that needs improving, not physical appearance.  The Grass really isn't Greener on the other side of the fence, it's just your perspective.

A woman at work I called my friend, came in one day proud as a Peacock and smiling from ear to ear.  She said "look at me, do you see something different?  Can you see the change I made to myself?".

I looked carefully at her and I couldn't see anything that was different.  I tried, but I couldn't.  She was disappointed because she told me she had her nose "fixed".  I couldn't see any difference!

She was divorced that year and was having considerable trouble adjusting to her new single 40 year old life.  This is just an example of how people exaggerate what they perceive as faults about themselves and when they make changes it really doesn't change what the source of the problem is.  Simply their feelings about themselves. 

They confuse visual perception with a lack of self confidence.  It's a shame when they are wonderful to begin with.

I know the arguments.  I had three sisters and three daughters, I heard how they discount my opinion.  But most are perfect as they are born! 

One woman argued with me that shoes that hurt her feet make her legs look good.  I told her any man would love the look of her legs, especially without shoes.  She just doesn't get it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zonny said:

The tattoo artist(s) responsible for that should be shot. Tattooing someone's face/neck is just WRONG! 

I can't even imagine that she won't deeply regret that someday.

It's like investing for tomorrow.  Most are so obsessed with today, that they lose sight of the future, when inevitably they will change their value system.

2 minutes ago, Zonny said:

But "noticeable" as a freak????

Eye of the beholder

how many ‘unfreaks’ Spend time on hair, make up, jewelry, just the right fit to their jeans, just the right cleavage showing, just the right boots.

and when a man looks at them, get outraged and starts yelling about “what are you lookin at” I’m not an object for you to ogle”

People aren’t comfortable with themselves anymore, it’s a look, an Instagram influence, a selfie stick.....it’s a front. 
‘People want to look good....to the right people, followers, group.

I think she will regret the work done eventually, masks don’t last long

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Eye of the beholder

how many ‘unfreaks’ Spend time on hair, make up, jewelry, just the right fit to their jeans, just the right cleavage showing, just the right boots.

Not even comparable. She's made herself a freak; things circus sideshows are made of. 

Sorry, I'm old school.

• Like 5