Open carry Fail

GlocknSpiehl

Just now, janice6 said:

In order to guarantee justice, we have to delve underneath all the trappings of the case to get to the basics.  (pant, pant, pant)

Carrying like that would be about as stupid as being a moderator on a web board where ad traffic pays the bills, and banning all the members.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Historian said:

I was wondering if perhaps he had just been issued this on his way to dinner or perhaps had just come from the armorers room...and just tucked it there while getting dinner.

Or maybe he is Super Tact and is on the cutting edge of tactical evolution.  Perhaps he has a quick release on the strap.  When he moves his off hand to his stomach when drawing, like I was taught, he uses that hand to release the strap and pulls it out and the gun is already in his gun hand being deployed.  

It's a stretch, but without Super Tact types out there developing new ways of killing, we'd still be using slingshots.

Still looks way stupid to me, so I want to assume there is something I am missing, because I hate to think a fellow gun owner is that messed up in his head.  Maybe it's an actor with a prop in line at the studio cafeteria.  Yeah, that's it.  Or a stunt man.

I wonder if it's a clue that the metal trays in what looks like a buffet service are empty?  There's no food apparent.  Could he be a restaurant owner, cook, or service guy?

• Like 1