Sig P365 Price?

DrB

Local has the P365, Manual Safety, With 3 extra 12 round magazines, plus a $50.00 gift card.$ 549.00 before all the extra stuff. Good deal or not.  Thinking about driving there in the morning. I held one and it felt nice in my hand, have small hands.  No one here has the Hellcat in stock.  Just wondering...  Thanks Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1

Have to call them tomorrow.  They will only hold for 24 hrs.  Going to get one with the manual safety. Don't need to use but it is there if I wish to use.

$50.00 gift card also included.  I hope I don't come home with another gun using that.

• Like 1

Gander outdoors had a sale labor day weekend and I got two original 365's out the door for $393.00 each.  

You can count on everyday prices being $499.00 as the going rate without a "sale" and the 10 rd mags are $32.00 and up each.

I am not sure if the manual safety guns cost more or not, since god did not intend for striker guns to have a safety I don't look at their prices.

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:57 PM, DrB said:

Local has the P365, Manual Safety, With 3 extra 12 round magazines, plus a $50.00 gift card.$ 549.00 before all the extra stuff. Good deal or not.  Thinking about driving there in the morning. I held one and it felt nice in my hand, have small hands.  No one here has the Hellcat in stock.  Just wondering...  Thanks Dave..

Sale prices vary if you can catch them, but that's a pretty good deal if you want multiple 12 round mags.

Subtracting the gift card amount leaves you at the usual $499 price, but instead of getting only 2 10 round mags at that price, most of these extra mag sales give you  a 10 and 3 12 rounders.  

That may or may not be the lowest price ever offered, but it's a good deal if you were going to buy extra mags anyway.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Maccabeus said:

Sale prices vary if you can catch them, but that's a pretty good deal if you want multiple 12 round mags.

Subtracting the gift card amount leaves you at the usual $499 price, but instead of getting only 2 10 round mags at that price, most of these extra mag sales give you  a 10 and 3 12 rounders.  

That may or may not be the lowest price ever offered, but it's a good deal if you were going to buy extra mags anyway.

Thanks, I would buy extra magazines so there is that.  I like at least 6 for each pistol I own.  This is about as good as a deal I can find around here.  zi would rather buy local if I can. 

If nothing comes up in the morning, I will take a morning drive.  The Hellcat is on a waiting list everywhere here.  I held the 365 and it fit my hand nice. 

Dave..

• Like 2

Just picked up the Sig.  $500.00 with the gift card.  The 3 12 round magazines are perfect for me I have small hands and can easily get my little finger wrapped around.  Has the manual safety and came with a Sig holster. 

I hate gun stores......... as I picked up 4 boxes of gold dot 124 grain short barrel +P 9mm. Two Aero Precision stripped lowers and 6, 30 round Pmags for my AR's.

I need to stay out of those places........

Dave..

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 12:35 AM, Mike said:

I am not sure if the manual safety guns cost more or not, since god did not intend for striker guns to have a safety I don't look at their prices.

Same price.  I wanted the safety because I am guilty and stuff a pistol in my pocket when I get up and walk the dog.  Most times i may not use it but for the mornings, yes so it works for me.

Dave..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DrB said:

Same price.  I wanted the safety because I am guilty and stuff a pistol in my pocket when I get up and walk the dog.  Most times i may not use it but for the mornings, yes so it works for me.

Dave..

I also throw a gun in my pocket to take the dogs out, a $10.00 pocket holster keeps me from needing a safety on a striker gun though. 

I appreciate your honesty, I just hope you remember to turn the safety off in that split second it takes to end up alive or dead is the reason I posted the way I did. A friend of mine died because he forgot about the safety on a shield he was carrying and it cost him his life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Mike said:

I also throw a gun in my pocket to take the dogs out, a $10.00 pocket holster keeps me from needing a safety on a striker gun though. 

I appreciate your honesty, I just hope you remember to turn the safety off in that split second it takes to end up alive or dead is the reason I posted the way I did. A friend of mine died because he forgot about the safety on a shield he was carrying and it cost him his life.

Sorry to hear about your friend.  I have carried a 1911 pattern pistol most all my life so the safety thing is ingrained in my mind.  I shoot left handed so even though the Sig has an ambidextrous safety I naturally reach my thumb up and over the slide to hit the safety.  I'm good to go but I plan on picking up a cheap pocket holster for walking the dog in the dark duty....

Have a Merry Christmas..

Dave..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, DrB said:

Damn, stuffing those magazines is hard.  Can anyone recommend a magazine loader to help?

Dave..

Uplula is what I use. I have two and use them for all my 9mm through .45 ACP mags.

Congrats on the P365. I got one and love it. It's become my 24/7 CCW.

• Thanks 1

It is becoming a favorite of mine.  I like the night sights as I can use them at night with my glasses off.

Am thinking if getting the XL if they offer it with a safety.  I know.. the safety.  I am guilty of putting in a pocket when I walk the dog.  I have tried a cheap pocket holster and the pistol has hit the ground more than once holster still in pocket.

Have carried an old Colt Mustang through probably 20 years plus a few. I am conditioned to the 1911 safety and flicking it off so the 365 is no different.  Yes old habits are hard to change, I do admit.

Any idea when they might be offering the xl with a safety?

Dave

• Like 1