Louisiana Cajun discriminated against in California

SC Tiger

Apparently everyone's favorite Cajun coach may have lost the Southern Cal job because nobody there could understand what in the hell he was saying:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/usc-passed-ed-orgeron-voice-college-football-insider

Now - to be fair - I don't know that anyone can understand what in the hell Orgeron is saying outside of Lou'sana.  But he's a great fit at LSU.  Kinda like Dabo at Clemson.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

I watched the interview of him in the article and I have no idea what the hell he is saying. I need Google translate...

I found one on Youtube and did the Closed Caption option.  Based on context, the CC was all confused. 

I'm a Clemson fan, but I could learn to really like Corch O.  He's perfect for LSU.

• Like 3

I suppose if he is determined to be a winner, he is exhibiting aggressive tendencies that are foreign to California's schools teaching, that every one is a winner and there are no losers.  

By encouraging the team to win over all obstacles, he is again teaching that to overpower your adversary is desirable and against the teachings of capitulation to any and every cause.

• Like 2