Big guns part two

Silentpoet

Okay - I guess we shoulda known some psycho would do this - a revolver in .600 Nitro Express:

pfeifer-zeliska-1.jpg

Video is kinda stupid but has some footage of this thing being fired - notice one shooter wearing a motorcycle helmet (8:23).  Ironically, it is so heavy that a lot of shooters seem to have to lean back when shooting it, while it's better for recoil control to lean forward.

Excuse the modified Nerf gun in the thumbnail.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Okay - I guess we shoulda known some psycho would do this - a revolver in .600 Nitro Express:

pfeifer-zeliska-1.jpg

Video is kinda stupid but has some footage of this thing being fired - notice one shooter wearing a motorcycle helmet (8:23).  Ironically, it is so heavy that a lot of shooters seem to have to lean back when shooting it, while it's better for recoil control to lean forward.

Excuse the modified Nerf gun in the thumbnail.

I want an appendix carry holster for this. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

I want an appendix carry holster for this. 

Just don't have an AD - the muzzle would probably be too far down, but the barrel-cylinder blast would probably blow your junk off.

Plus it weighs 13 lbs, so sweatpants aren't gonna hold it up.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maser said:

I like how they included the vid of the fat guy having it fly out of his hands.  Also, that was a custom T/C Contender pistol and not a revolver. 

Video was poor quality so it was hard to tell, but upon further review that did appear to be a Contender.  Actually the entire Youtube video was crap but it was where I found out about that monster.  But I did notice that the recoil in that clip was substantially worse than the others where it was obviously the revolver.

This is the actual video that the clip (where the guy got nailed) was taken from, and it is definitely a TC Contender. 

Here is another video of the Pfeifer Zeliska - I think the muzzle brake helps tame the recoil.  But notice the shooter is wearing the motorcycle helmet that I'll bet ^^^^^ wishes he had been wearing:

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1