prayers needed

ASH

ole friend of mine who is younger then me at  45  ,  who eats healthy and exercises  has now got something wrong with heart , month ago at hospital they putt him under and dead , thats what wife said , they stop your heart   , that was supposed to work  but 4 days later it went back to abnormal ,   we got same heart doc   and doc said  the  procedure they did should last over a year or longer but didnt ,  so  dec 9  they are going back in  and burn or cauterize part of his heart , i dunno the medical name , he told me but im not good with medical stuff  . 

and he is not suppose to even take a slow walk  or nothing ,  and he is going stir crazy , he runs a construction business but has been home bound , ive been to see him as much as possible 

and he is just going nuts , he has never had any other health problems  . and i know if he cant get it fixed he is the type to just end it . i love him like family  and his wife is keeping me up to date , 

but please say a few prayers for his family   his name is Jeff  ,wife named Karen   they would take the shirt off their back to help others  and such good people .   thanks

Edited by ASH
  • Like 4

He's got an abnormal heart beat, probably atrial fibrillation. They shocked his heart to reset it but it didn't work so they're going to cauterize & kill the cells that are triggering the abnormal beat if possible. There's your medical nerd stuff.

Prayers sent.

• Like 5

My older brother under went all this same stuff. They stopped and restarted his heart a couple times. Once with drugs another time they used the paddles on him. Then did the ablation thing, twice. I think the last time they froze whatever it was. Nerve or something. It worked and he has been going hunting and working around his place. I'll say a prayer for your friend and also for you.

• Like 2

Prayers sent.  We went through our own scare with my wife who had an angiogram.  Everything turned out fine.  I was pretty stressed waiting around three hours for results.  I can only imagine unpleasant results, and sympathize. 

• Like 1

Prayers sent for the family and friends!

I have something similar, a bad nerve going to the left side of my hearth. Causes my hearth beat from left to right to get out of sync and causes some problems with blood flow, especially to the brain.

When in sync everything is great but if it gets out of sync I am very weak.

Edited by DWARREN123
  • Sad 1

and today more bad news ,  their  Dobie  Rayne    has lost bout 10 pounds  over last 2 weeks  ,   Jeff called me today  and she has a tumor in back of her mouth that is aggressive 

and spread .  so now they are gonna vet come out to house to send her to the bridge .  she is 14 years old and ive never seen them apart  ever . that is his baby .  

78427196_364148731044720_2615584303865659392_n.jpg

Edited by ASH
  • Sad 3

Jeff came home from hospital today ,  they said its wait and see if procedure worked or not  , his wife and my wife are best friends , she is basket case ,  but my wife has been staying with her,   their grown kids live in colorado  and planning to come out 

• Like 1