Anyone order anything from CDNN?

DrB

I ordered some insulated carbine length hand guards to replace those on my Sport 2.  Came quick and are supposedly Colt mfrg.  Not sure though.  Read their Returned Defective, Damaged goods Policy.  That sucks.  Seems anything after out their door is yours to deal with...

Dave..

• Sad 1

I ordered plenty of magazines of all types from them throughout the years. They sent a P229 mag instead of P226 once. Exchange was no problems. 

a family friend ordered a used P225 from them and the thing was practically brand new. 

although I would be leery buying cheap AR or 1911 parts from them. 

• Like 1

Put the hand guards on my M&P sport 2 this morning.  They are a lot nicer, insulated and better made.  Doubt they are Colt though as the packaging did not have the Colt Logo. A simple inexpensive upgrade so I am happy.

Dave. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 9:40 PM, DrB said:

I ordered some insulated carbine length hand guards to replace those on my Sport 2.  Came quick and are supposedly Colt mfrg.  Not sure though.  Read their Returned Defective, Damaged goods Policy.  That sucks.  Seems anything after out their door is yours to deal with...

Dave..

All good except for an out of spec charging handle that I bought. Total junk.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased the parts for my first AR build from them and was very pleased. Since then, they have stopped selling parts to those of us unfortunate enough to live in Marylandistan.

Their choice was not to comply with any law as it is perfectly legal to sell parts in this sad excuse for a state. I will not be patronizing them in the future unless they reverse the policy.

• Sad 1

Well I used my one credit card with them twice.  The only place I have used the card.  I got a fraud alert from the card company that my card was used to charge over $500.00 in concert tickets plus another charge for insurance on the tickets.. soon after.  Needless to say the card company got a call pronto that it was not me.

Dave..

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...