I think the $1.7 Billion in Cash Flown to Iran Was Also a Massive Money Laundering Scheme Just Like Ukraine

pipedreams

I know it's getting deep in the weeds but lots of interesting info to consider that the MSP doesn't touch.

Considering it’s now being Exposed that Certain U.S. Politicians and their Sons are in on the Ukraine IMF Laundering scheme:

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/exclusive-former-ukrainian-secret-service-official-leaks-info-on-how-ukraine-funded-clinton-campaign-with-stolen-imf-money/

It now makes sense to look into all IMF Loans and Cash Pay Outs like the $1.7 Billion in Cash sent to Iran, I think that’s also a MASSIVE Laundering operation I’m currently doing research on. I did find this article about it:

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-the-1-7-billion-in-cash-flown-to-iran-was-also-a-massive-money-laundering-scheme-just-like-ukraine/

aclj.org/government-corruption/bombshell-report-uncovers-new-iran-deal-lie-an-obama-administration-sanctioned-money-laundering-scheme-for-iran

Most specifically, on February 24, 2016, the Treasury Department granted authorization for $5.7 billion in Iranian assets to be routed from a bank in Oman through a bank in the U.S. and then on to a European bank. This authorization came in the form of a specific license and was for the express purpose of easing Iran’s conversion of the $5.7 billion from rials to dollars to euros. It authorized exactly the type of transaction the Obama Administration testified would not be allowed, and in fact constituted a violation of the JCPOA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I know it's getting deep in the weeds but lots of interesting info to consider that the MSP doesn't touch.

Considering it’s now being Exposed that Certain U.S. Politicians and their Sons are in on the Ukraine IMF Laundering scheme:

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/exclusive-former-ukrainian-secret-service-official-leaks-info-on-how-ukraine-funded-clinton-campaign-with-stolen-imf-money/

It now makes sense to look into all IMF Loans and Cash Pay Outs like the $1.7 Billion in Cash sent to Iran, I think that’s also a MASSIVE Laundering operation I’m currently doing research on. I did find this article about it:

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-the-1-7-billion-in-cash-flown-to-iran-was-also-a-massive-money-laundering-scheme-just-like-ukraine/

aclj.org/government-corruption/bombshell-report-uncovers-new-iran-deal-lie-an-obama-administration-sanctioned-money-laundering-scheme-for-iran

Most specifically, on February 24, 2016, the Treasury Department granted authorization for $5.7 billion in Iranian assets to be routed from a bank in Oman through a bank in the U.S. and then on to a European bank. This authorization came in the form of a specific license and was for the express purpose of easing Iran’s conversion of the $5.7 billion from rials to dollars to euros. It authorized exactly the type of transaction the Obama Administration testified would not be allowed, and in fact constituted a violation of the JCPOA.

Looks like the Democratic witch hunt is yielding results.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1