Colorado rancher Patrick Frazee convicted in brutal murder of fiancee Kelsey Berreth

TBO

Joseph Moore, who said he considered Frazee to be like a stepson, testified that when he asked Frazee how Berreth was doing in April 2018, he told him that he had figured out a way to kill her and get away with it.  “No body, no crime.”

Frazee would repeat that phrase to him several times over the summer and fall in 2018.

Moore said Frazee was shocked after Berreth’s disappearance garnered attention in media around the country.  “He’s like, ‘Man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have ...’ And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence,” Moore testified.

Hope this brings closure for the victim's family. I'm sure finding her remains would help her family out even more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Moore said Frazee was shocked after Berreth’s disappearance garnered attention in media around the country.  “He’s like, ‘Man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have ...’ And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence,” Moore testified.

I have to smile at Frazee's simplistic belief that because he wasn't someone famous or an LEO, the news media are not going to pay him any attention and authorities are simply going to overlook a missing wife.  

Kudos to the LE agency that made the murder case stick despite not finding a body.
  • Like 1