Thoughts on the impeachment peaches

Ricordo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ricordo said:

In other breaking news, Julian Assange demanded that if he is extradited to the USA, that the Democratic party leadership be the ones to prosecute his case. More developments at 6:00 PM.

Oh, the party of acquittals for money.  Let's run that by Joe Biden and son first.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, janice6 said:

Oh, the party of acquittals for money.  Let's run that by Joe Biden and son first.

Unconfirmed sources report that Biden and son ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E ) have signed a contract to co-produce, direct, write, and star in an upcoming project by the Weinstein company tentatively titled "The Mummy IV: Curse of the Ukrainian Monster".

It is reported to be a fun-filled, fast-paced, Hallmark-style, family adventure where the main characters search for love even though it was staring them in the face all along.

• Haha 1

The latest tactic I’d that if McConnell won’t play by their impeachment rules.....they will add more articles

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-fume-over-dem-threat-of-new-impeachment-articles-time-to-cut-them-off
GOP lawmakers already were fuming at Speaker Nancy Pelosi over her surprise decision to delay transmitting the articles to the Senate in a bid to extract favorable terms for President Trump's trial. But in the latest twist, the Democrat-led Judiciary panel referenced the possibility of yet additional impeachment articles

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dric902 said:

The latest tactic I’d that if McConnell won’t play by their impeachment rules.....they will add more articles

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-fume-over-dem-threat-of-new-impeachment-articles-time-to-cut-them-off
GOP lawmakers already were fuming at Speaker Nancy Pelosi over her surprise decision to delay transmitting the articles to the Senate in a bid to extract favorable terms for President Trump's trial. But in the latest twist, the Democrat-led Judiciary panel referenced the possibility of yet additional impeachment articles

We always knew that Congress operates by extortion.  Now it's in the open.  It's just like the initial impeachment movement, that was to punish Trump for wanting to investigate Democrats corruption  by skimming from Foreign Aid funds, in addition to taking the Presidency away from Hillary!

Wait till the election.

• 3 weeks later...

The Speaker for most of the House, Ms. Nancy "I only have love in my heart" Pelosi  gloats that President Trump has been "impeached forever".

Please keep reminding the American public that it was done purely as an exercise in the worst kind of partisan politics. We are so dumb and stupid that we need to be reminded ever so often.

In addition, Mr. Jerry "Did I just say that" Nadler said today that there was overwhelming evidence against the President.

If so, why the need for witnesses in the Senate? Sorry, but I'm so dumb and stupid that I don't get it. Please repeat it slowly so I can digest it.

• Like 1