Thoughts on the impeachment peaches

Ricordo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, janice6 said:

Why the pictures of the cookies?  Oh, it means something else!

I'm not so sure. I keep trying to think what is so distinct about Oreos that it would make them particularly damaging in a library setting. Is it the crunchy exterior that somebody used as bookmarks, or the creamy interior that somebody used to flip through the pages?

Perhaps they were used in an Oreo fight as flying discs, custom frisbees that exploded on contact with a harder surface and left all over the place a mess that vacuum cleaners could not keep up with. Or that the crumbs attracted legions of fire ants that made reading there hazardous. Serves as a reminder that people will find 1001 different ways to act upon their frustrations.

In a simpler world,  it refers to a democrat that cries and prays every night for the sanctity and welfare of the US Constitution. Or a nevertumper that identifies as a rino but who is actually, unbeknownst to himself,  a democrat. Lots of frustrated people running around...they're everywhere. Including those who managed to do something that ended up having Oreos specifically banned from a library. Indeed, it must suck to be that dumb. 

• Thanks 1

Rep. Adam Schiff announced today that tomorrow's impeachment inquiry hearing will include a showing of the movie reboot of "Charlie's Angels".

"After the presentation there will be a Q & A session with the director/producer/actress/screen writer of that great reboot, Elizabeth Banks. Who is, btw, truly a great patriot and defender of the Constitution", Rep. Schiff  stated.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

Rep. Adam Schiff announced today that tomorrow's impeachment inquiry hearing will include a showing of the movie reboot of "Charlie's Angels".

"After the presentation there will be a Q & A session with the director/producer/actress/screen writer of that great reboot, Elizabeth Banks. Who is, btw, truly a great patriot and defender of the Constitution", Rep. Schiff  stated.

I’m surprised he’s not reading one of his screenplays. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

Curious that he would want a defender of the Constitution at a meeting designed to shred that document and all it stands for.

Pretty pathetic pandering from my point of view.

• Thanks 1

In other news, anonymous sources have confirmed that Speaker Pelosi has appointed Prince Andrew as the Official Spokesperson  for the Impeachment Committee.

"Prince Andrew brings to the table extensive experience that will be invaluable to the Committee", she is quoted as saying.

• Haha 3

I can sleep better at night knowing that a real, true-life action superhero is watching and listening over the country. He hears when you are sleeping. He hears when you're awake. He hears when you've been bad or good.

We can all be grateful that David "The Ear" Holmes, who testified yesterday can listen to an ant's steps from a mile away. 

Special mention to Fiona Hill, the Soros operative. She can stomp out a fire with her bare knuckles.

nipper.gif&f=1&nofb=1

05da6e7b-4e93-4918-9836-0b9f197e2837.jpg

• Like 1

The most beautiful sound I ever heard
(Fiona, Fiona, Fiona)
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word
(Fiona, Fiona, Fiona, Fiona
Fiona, Fiona)
Fiona!

I just met a girl named Fiona
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
Fiona

Say it loud and there's music playing
Say it soft and it's almost like praying
Fiona,
I'll never stop saying

Fiona...

• Haha 2

Unknowingly, the Dems might have hit the jackpot in fund raising. Someone has come up with the idea of  David "The Ear" Holmes and Fiona Hill in a duet singing the classic "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

Great stocking stuffer...

"I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away - Baby it's cold outside
This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

My mother will start to worry - Beautiful, what's your hurry?
Soros will be pacing the floor - Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I'd better scurry - Beautiful, please don't hurry
Maybe just a one-and-a-half a drink more - Put some records on while I pour

The neighbors might think - Baby, it's bad out there
Say, what's in this drink? - No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now
To break this Trump spell - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell

I ought to say no, no, no - Mind if I move in closer?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my pride?
I really can't stay - Baby don't holdout
Ah, but it's cold outside

I've got to get home - Oh, baby, you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me your ear - It's up to your knees out there
You've really been grand - Thrill when you touch my hand
Why don't you see - How can you do this thing to me?

There's bound to be talk tomorrow - Think of my life long sorrow
At least there will be plenty implied - If you caught pneumonia and died
I really can't stay - Get over that hold out
Ah, but it's cold outside
Oh, baby, it's cold outside
Oh, baby, it's cold outside

• Like 1