S&W Sport 2 Price??

DrB

M&P is one of the better AR's out there. If it has the barrel twist and finish you want, go for it. I've seen them for over $1500, and have no idea what makes S&W think those models are worth that. The CHF barrel adds some, but there are some excellent finishes out there these days, arguably better than the chrome lined.

I have an early Sport that doesn't have the dust cover or FA. The purists scoff and run their nose in the air, but short of dumping sand into an open chamber (yes, I did it), it has been flawless, unstoppable and shoots minute of business card at 100 yards using irons. Pretty hard to beat for the price.

In before the "Whoah, Dood, you can get a better price than that" crowd. OK show me. ?

Happy Shopping

• Like 1

Bought the Smith AR.  Looked at a bunch of others but could not justify the extra price for what the intended use fore this rifle is.  They had Magpul Gen2 magazines on sale for 10.99 so I picked up 14 as long as I was there. Also a can of Federal 62 grain FMJ on stripper clips.  I need to stay outta that place...

Dave

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1