Who are you?

r3dot

On 9/27/2017 at 10:03 AM, r3dot said:

The Who: who the **** are you. 

Since half yall have new user names, I figure an introduction thread would be good.

Firefighter/paramedic, professional drinker, do not like long walks on the beach.  

IMG_6165.JPG

I gotta ask... How many tries did it take you to get this gay pic?  I mean, we both know there was nobody behind the camera, and that you actually had to go through the trouble to set a timer, look all homo, and take the pic.  I'm thinking this was probably picture number 34.  My wife does the same ****.

All joking aside, remember this- You may be a fag, but you're our fag...

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

16 hours ago, Joshhtn said:

I gotta ask... How many tries did it take you to get this gay pic?  I mean, we both know there was nobody behind the camera, and that you actually had to go through the trouble to set a timer, look all homo, and take the pic.  I'm thinking this was probably picture number 34.  My wife does the same ****.

All joking aside, remember this- You may be a fag, but you're our fag...

Reported

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Foxterriermom said:

Hey, now!!!

My apologies. Some here are Saints and enjoy the constant cat herding in a sick and twisted way.

Even The Island of Misfit Toys had a dolly that cried jelly tears. Not that we want you to cry. Unless they're tears of laughter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nestor said:

SE01PcC.jpg

Just doing what I like doing quite a bit. Over 40 and more sarcastic with each year. While I didn't travel much, I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Do you like movies about gladiators?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ex logger, (only in the old growth of the PNW and SE Alaska) Ex forest fire fighter, Oilfield worker, Commercial fisherman, business owner. Started my current business in 93, but was still doing turnarounds in refineries along the west coast until 2002. Almost retired now. The selfie is from my recent goat hunt in the Kenai Mountains. I'm 64.

DSCN7506.JPG

• Like 10

1 hour ago, SmokeRoss said:

Ex logger, (only in the old growth of the PNW and SE Alaska) Ex forest fire fighter, Oilfield worker, Commercial fisherman, business owner. Started my current business in 93, but was still doing turnarounds in refineries along the west coast until 2002. Almost retired now. The selfie is from my recent goat hunt in the Kenai Mountains. I'm 64.

DSCN7506.JPG

I sure as **** hope I'm still climbing mountains and looking that good at 64. 

Cheers. :cheers:

• Like 4

On 9/27/2017 at 4:01 PM, Maccabeus said:

This is me:

59cc01bbd2244_20090415125756899_0001(2).thumb.jpg.430ff2b0dc2003814dec9e6a5680b913.jpg

Based on the evidence presented here, I like cats, ice cream, feeding cats ice cream, and white t-shirts, among other things.  I may have an interest in firearms, too.

Here's a picture of my girls:

59cbff90db365_201607LakewFireovids1.thumb.jpg.f5eef56d5917b6a5efb980aa6b9b7694.jpg

Here they are with their mother:

WP_20161015_16_26_29_Pro_(3).thumb.jpg.e4e4473b3cba31462fb30ab7c32942e3.jpg

And this is my son:

WP_20170629_14_01_24_Pro.thumb.jpg.5ad377db41350ad4d7d7d9e1d8d0dc26.jpg

He's the one in black.

And, here's the dog.  I guess I like those, too.

WP_20170624_20_04_50_Pro_(2).thumb.jpg.bb702bcb063fa5b5b1f37c365baa47c6.jpg

First picture - which one are you?  The one in the white shirt or the one with the collar?  :anim_rofl2:

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2017 at 1:57 PM, KWalrad said:

We're all dicks here on The Island of Misfit Toys. That's why we get along.

Man, I did NOT know that those kinds of toys were sent there.......

When they finally went out to kids, I bet there were some surprised and confused children.....