Who are you?

r3dot

1 hour ago, r3dot said:

The Who: who the **** are you. 

Since half yall have new user names, I figure an introduction thread would be good.

Firefighter/paramedic, professional drinker, do not like long walks on the beach.  

IMG_6165.JPG

You know damn well you have a man bun under that cap.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Same guy. Just older and not as fat. 

Well, I'm older and as fat as always. Actually I'm within about 10 lbs of my HS graduation weight, so that's something I guess. Still fat though.

50yo, lawyer. Was a prosecutor for some years, but that job wears you down. Then I did workers' comp for about 10 years, but that job wears you down. Now I represent the DMV against people who get a DUI, making sure their driver's license gets revoked for a while. It's a living, and so far hasn't worn me down. Actually, there's a lot of job satisfaction and a lot less stress than full-blown prosecuting.

My wife's Japanese, we were introduced about 18 years ago by a mutual friend, because I had lived in Japan in the early 90's for a couple years. We have a 25 yr old son from her first marriage who's in the USAF, a 14 year old daughter in 8th grade who's pretty impressive on the violin, and we had a son in 2005 who had Rett Syndrome, which took him from us at 23 months old. Although I've been registered at GT since 2001, I was gone from the site for 5 years while we lived through all that. 

Me with my daughter, inside the Kamakura Daibutsu.

OT8O5fC.jpg

That's this thing.

5MtPmlH.jpg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Grabbrass said:

Well, I'm older and as fat as always. Actually I'm within about 10 lbs of my HS graduation weight, so that's something I guess. Still fat though.

50yo, lawyer. Was a prosecutor for some years, but that job wears you down. Then I did workers' comp for about 10 years, but that job wears you down. Now I represent the DMV against people who get a DUI, making sure their driver's license gets revoked for a while. It's a living, and so far hasn't worn me down. Actually, there's a lot of job satisfaction and a lot less stress than full-blown prosecuting.

My wife's Japanese, we were introduced about 18 years ago by a mutual friend, because I had lived in Japan in the early 90's for a couple years. We have a 25 yr old son from her first marriage who's in the USAF, a 14 year old daughter in 8th grade who's pretty impressive on the violin, and we had a son in 2005 who had Rett Syndrome, which took him from us at 23 months old. Although I've been registered at GT since 2001, I was gone from the site for 5 years while we lived through all that. 

Me with my daughter, inside the Kamakura Daibutsu.

OT8O5fC.jpg

That's this thing.

5MtPmlH.jpg

Do you by any chance live in FL?

4 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

And I don't know if you're a dude or not.  So what?  You can call me 'Hank" if you prefer.  I really don't care either way.

Quit shitting in this thread like you do every thread you attention seeking tranny. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, r3dot said:

Quit ****ting in this thread like you do every thread you attention seeking tranny. 

Congrats.  You're the first to make my ignore list on the new site.  I gave you a clean slate, and you messed up again.

You are a very mean, obnoxious person.  I suggest you seek professional help.

Have a nice life.  I mean that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hannie Caulder said:

Congrats.  You're the first to make my ignore list on the new site.  I gave you a clean slate, and you messed up again.

You are a very mean, obnoxious person.  I suggest you seek professional help.

Have a nice life.  I mean that. 

Well ya ****ed yourself r3dot. I hope you're happy.

Edited by KFC