France: 61 percent say “Islam is incompatible with French values and society”

pipedreams

Well, Darn they are starting to get it!

image.png.d07f334c0e66a28e701493053573655e.png

"The numbers from this year’s survey are indicative of growing concerns among the French population of the impact Islam is having on France’s traditionally secular society. Last year, the same survey found that just over half, or 53 percent of Frenchmen, felt that Islam was simply ‘incompatible’ with French values and society, Le Journal du Dimanche reports."

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/10/france-survey-61-percent-say-islam-is-incompatible-with-french-values-and-society/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Well, Darn they are starting to get it!

image.png.d07f334c0e66a28e701493053573655e.png

"The numbers from this year’s survey are indicative of growing concerns among the French population of the impact Islam is having on France’s traditionally secular society. Last year, the same survey found that just over half, or 53 percent of Frenchmen, felt that Islam was simply ‘incompatible’ with French values and society, Le Journal du Dimanche reports."

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/10/france-survey-61-percent-say-islam-is-incompatible-with-french-values-and-society/

They solved a national problem in the past.  They have shown history how to correct a wrong.  Hope they can still fix things.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am afraid it is too late for the French.  I doubt they have the will to stop all Muslim immigrations and begin deporting all the recent Muslim immigrants to their country.  Color me prejudiced if you if makes you feel good, but the fact is the Muslims don't assimilate and therefore will never be compatible with traditional French values and society.

• Thanks 1