Take [i]that[/i] Toledo!

Huaco Kid

In PA,  we are having a really, really bad stinkbug year.  One of the worst.  And now seems to be the beginning of their peak swarm-season.

So...  because I left the rental-van's windows open over the weekend,  at least 7.2 million stinkbugs moved in.

Now, in Toledo, every time I open a door, thousands of bugs fly out!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I hope they turn you into their new epicenter of bugly infestations!

And I think they are a more intelligent than other bugs.  You can see them pause, turn their head to look at you, take a few steps back, look around, and run for the closest cover.  Then they'll peek out and just watch you.

I just don't like them 700,000 at a time.  And the way that they manage to get into everything.

I didn't know that you lived in Toledo.

By choice?

My ties with Toledo are going to Tony Packo's (Front Street?) and my father being assigned to the Coast Guard Station at the Bayview Yacht Club back in the mid-Fifties. He used to take us down to the dock to see his old cutter, the USCGC Tupelo. It was a 180-foot bouy tender.

That, along with watching  the billboard at the Jeep plant change over the years from Kaiser, to American Motors, to Chrysler as we drove up and down I-75 from Detroit to visit relatives in Tennessee.

BTW, I saw the show "House Hunters" once upon a time at a friend's house. They were featuring a family looking for a good deal on a house in Toledo. They found a relatively nice place at what would be to me a bargain price for their price range and income level.

I took it that one could buy a lot of house for the money in Toledo.

Edited by OV1kenobi