George Soros Backs Elizabeth Warren as ‘Most Qualified to Be President’, Vows to Stop Trump

pipedreams

"Elite billionaire George Soros announced in a recent interview that 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren is “the most qualified to be president.” He called her the prominent person to beat.

He came short of endorsing her because he wants to work with whoever wins the primary election. This Jewish mega-donor to the Democrat Party has been a roadblock when it comes to conservative and nationalistic rules of law in the U.S. A staunch critic of President Trump and Republicans, Soros has openly predicted that Trump will lose 2020."

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2019/11/george-soros-backs-elizabeth-warren-as-most-qualified-to-be-president-vows-to-stop-trump/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"Elite billionaire George Soros announced in a recent interview that 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren is “the most qualified to be president.” He called her the prominent person to beat.

He came short of endorsing her because he wants to work with whoever wins the primary election. This Jewish mega-donor to the Democrat Party has been a roadblock when it comes to conservative and nationalistic rules of law in the U.S. A staunch critic of President Trump and Republicans, Soros has openly predicted that Trump will lose 2020."

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2019/11/george-soros-backs-elizabeth-warren-as-most-qualified-to-be-president-vows-to-stop-trump/

He apparently likes to side with those who have a history of lying and cheating to get what they want.  She did this to get a paid education and she's still considered the lead runner by Soros. 

If you have no principles, you are easily led by someone with money and power.  Soros will do to the Democrat candidate what the Democrat candidate wants to do to us, the voters.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

He apparently likes to side with those who have a history of lying and cheating to get what they want.  She did this to get a paid education and she's still considered the lead runner by Soros. 

If you have no principles, you are easily led by someone with money and power.  Soros will do to the Democrat candidate what the Democrat candidate wants to do to us, the voters.

The both want open borders and one world government.

• Sad 1

I have come into knowledge straight from Sen. Warren's camp. I had a strange feeling about this when I was analyzing her body language during the campaign. Whenever she makes a grand gesture during a rally, she sticks to the "Y", like in the song YMCA. She never makes the "M" or the "C" or the "A".  It is now clear that that grand gesture is but a symptom of her malady.

Sources tell me that she has a tumor that is impinging and pressuring the cognitive processing center of her brain.  That in itself is not remarkable. What is remarkable is the location of her tumor, just north of her g. maximus.  Which is also grand. It is now clear that her strenuous effort to make the "Y" is a sign that she is striving to raise her g. maximus to bring relief to her frontal lobe.

So far, that medically-approved treatment is working for her. But it is but a temporary measure. But at some point a reduction, but for the danger involved, could be involved.

I'd like to wish her the best in her recovery. Going for number 2 must be stressful.

Edited by Ricordo
  • Haha 2

On 11/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, tadbart said:

Pretty sure Trump would destroy her in an election. But, I do worry that his brashness toward a female candidate might alienate some conservative women.

The evidence says otherwise, they still came out for Trump.

Warren’s campaign is DOA after her $52 TRILLION health plan. At best, she gets looked at for a VP candidate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moshe said:

Here and I thought heart attack Bernie was palling around with ploppy AOC.  I guess she will be dumped her for fauxcohauntus if he listens to Soros?

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/aoc-president-making-mark.htm

"...And yet, echoing its predecessor (“Lock her up!”), “AOC sucks” is an unmistakable indication that the young lawmaker, polarizing and inexperienced as she may be, is seen as a leader of her party by enemies and friends alike...."

I guess that if the above is correct she can at least be an intern...………….

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, janice6 said:

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/aoc-president-making-mark.htm

"...And yet, echoing its predecessor (“Lock her up!”), “AOC sucks” is an unmistakable indication that the young lawmaker, polarizing and inexperienced as she may be, is seen as a leader of her party by enemies and friends alike...."

I guess that if the above is correct she can at least be an intern...………….

Make Her Bartend Again works for AOC. :)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Make Her Bartend Again works for AOC. :)

I bet that woman has no idea how to make a decent dry martini.  She's the type that would add brine instead of a drop of vermouth.

When I'm in charge of this country you're going to have to have a license to make a decent martini.   Much like you're going to have to be licensed and take a test to recommend a decent cigar.

That's part of the problem in this country.  Bad bartenders and people who know crap about good cigars.

They'll sell you a .5 cent cigar for $20 and blow smoke up your back side telling you it was hand rolled in Havana.

I'm leaving before you think I'm Archie Bunker.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Historian said:

I bet that woman has no idea how to make a decent dry martini.  She's the type that would add brine instead of a drop of vermouth.

When I'm in charge of this country you're going to have to have a license to make a decent martini.   Much like you're going to have to be licensed and take a test to recommend a decent cigar.

That's part of the problem in this country.  Bad bartenders and people who know crap about good cigars.

They'll sell you a .5 cent cigar for $20 and blow smoke up your back side telling you it was hand rolled in Havana.

I'm leaving before you think I'm Archie Bunker.

Nah.  Not a big fan of drinking, let alone anything made by AOC, even a smoky bar couldn't obscure her stupid.  Or, even copious amounts of alcohol make her seem intelligent.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Moshe said:

Nah.  Not a big fan of drinking, let alone anything made by AOC, even a smoky bar couldn't obscure her stupid.  Or, even copious amounts of alcohol make her seem intelligent.

No but i'm willing to test the limits for you, Moshe.  I'll go there just to report back the  depths of stupid she has.

500.jpg?quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s

I might look like this....but i could go there.

• Haha 2

Join the Twitter war, you will find that none of them can respond to a logical argument except with "Not responding to Click Bait."   They are listening, however.  Warren somehow doesn't like my suggestions.  She was complaining about McDonalds workers living paycheck to paycheck and the CEO's making all the money.  I simply asked her, you are wealthy, so who exactly are you talking to?  Then when she wanted to cause a kerfuffle about Boston families needing daycare to work.  I simply suggested that if she truly believed in that cause she should reach into her largesse and start a charity for that need.  The problem with Liberals, is they don't want to spend their money, just everyone else's.  Sort of like the Anti-Gun Liberal who just shot and killed a member of her campaign workers in a dispute.  So, essentially, they are Anti-2A for you and me, but okay with themselves having a firearm.  One of the worst offenders against the 2A, Dianne Feinstein carries a revolver in her purse.  Why?  She is entitled and the rest of us are apparently not.  Nothing but "Animal Farm," with asperations of being of themselves being at the top.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:38 PM, Historian said:

No but i'm willing to test the limits for you, Moshe.  I'll go there just to report back the  depths of stupid she has.

500.jpg?quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s

I might look like this....but i could go there.

Good luck, sir.  I don't think that will help you with any atmosphere levels in AOC's level of stupid.  Let's have a Green New Deal.  Why?  She keeps saying we will all die within 10 years, so there wouldn't be a need-would there?  That, sir, is level one.  G-d speed. :)

Edited by Moshe

7 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Good luck, sir.  I don't think that will help you with any atmosphere levels in AOC's level of stupid.  Let's have a Green New Deal.  Why?  She keeps saying we will all die within 10 years, so there wouldn't be a need-would there?  That, sir, is level one.  G-d speed. :)

I'm willing to do this for the team, Moshe.  Someone has to know the limits!

Kinda surprised no one commented that is Salvador Dali in that outfit.

35 minutes ago, Historian said:

I'm willing to do this for the team, Moshe.  Someone has to know the limits!

Kinda surprised no one commented that is Salvador Dali in that outfit.

It has been a long day, so, no, I didn't catch that.  The diving bell becomes the focal point.