My Wife Made Me a Sandwich

Moshe

get some of these bags ,   i got some to joke with Piper with she said  ewwwwwwwwwwwww  im not eating Poppys sammich .  she had a habit of eating half  of anything and putting back in fridge .  grr

download (8).jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Moshe said:

I have sandwich I found in the fridge with my name on it.  Someone loves me. :) 

Priceless.

After many years I'm just happy she pats me on the head, rubs my belly, and scratches me under the chin.

Of course, on the internet, no one knows if you're really a dog.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Piper is big enough now to open the french doors on fridge and pull out bottom freezer ,  ive found some really weird half sammiches  in there half eaten ,    all the doors and basement door all have  pin locks at top of door she will have to grow another 4 feet to get out lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 10:34 AM, Moshe said:

I have sandwich I found in the fridge with my name on it.  Someone loves me. :) 

I don't think it ever occurred to my wife to do something simple like that.  Of course we still have a "few" years left.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

The best part of having two daughters was randomly walking upstairs and finding hot gooey brownies and cookies.

We were boys.

We just broke ****.

When I got hungry for pastry I made myself pies, cakes, and puddings.  My three sisters felt to bake or keep house was demeaning.