What’s your Glock ccw set up?

Valmet

Glock 33 357Sig, with XS Big Dot sights, custom Cerakote Socom Blue over Cobalt.  Pearce +2 Grip Extension.  BladeTech Eclipse holster rigged for IWB, with CompTac mag pouch.  12+11 rounds of Underwood 357Sig Gold Dot.  Benchmade Elishewitz Ares folder.  

On the very few days when only pocket carry will do, Glock 43 9mm, also with XS Big Dots, with Pearce grip extension, 9mm+P Gold Dots.  Custom made roughout leather pocket holster and mag pocket holster.  Same knife in waistband.

Serious weapons for serious times.

CCW1.jpg

CCW2.jpg

20200323_101336.jpg

Edited by Gunboat1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, jmohme said:

All stock except for a set of night sights. I carry it IWB in a Sticky holster and loaded with Underwood 155 grain XTP

I never had a reason to think i needed anything but night sights on a Glock.  It's a very utilitarian pistol.

As for your Underwoods...i keep thinking of office supplies. :)

• 1 month later...

First post. Thanks for having me.

I predominantly carry a Glock 26 with a Factory 12 round magazine. If I'm not carrying that it's a Glock 19. Each in a Galco CM OWB. 

The 19 is stock. The 26 has Ameriglos

I also carry 

2 19 magazines as reloads 

buck 110 /Bench made 710

Gerber Multitool 

Fenix RC05 and or Fenix UC35

Edited by Trunk Monkey

I confess that I am a fan of bore and length......... 

I carry a G41 (14 rounds), IWB, in a T shirt.  I am very comfortable with a .45 and feel confident with it.  My first pistol was an 1911. 

I like the long barrel since I do a fair amount of point shooting, and have the utmost confidence doing it.

I can't shoot the eyes out of anything, but I guarantee that if I shoot at something it will be dead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

I confess that I am a fan of bore and length......... 

I carry a G41 (14 rounds), IWB, in a T shirt.  I am very comfortable with a .45 and feel confident with it.  My first pistol was an 1911. 

I like the long barrel since I do a fair amount of point shooting, and have the utmost confidence doing it.

I can't shoot the eyes out of anything, but I guarantee that if I shoot at something it will be dead.

Big bullets make big holes.

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

Year round G32 GALCO V Hawk spare G31 mag in Alabama Holster pocket mag carrier Speed Gold Dots. Bought this I think in 98, about the time they were introduced.

V Hawk.jpg

G 32.jpg

Edited by ede