Silentpoet

Feeling horny.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-longhorn-breaks-longest-horn-span-world-record-see-the-pics

A Texas longhorn named Bucklehead broke the world record for the longest horn span at a showcase this month, according to a report.

The 6-year-old longhorn from Rocksprings, Texas, measured 11 feet, 1.8 inches from tip to tip of his horns at the Horn Showcase in Oklahoma on Oct. 4-5, unofficially breaking the Guinness World Record.

Longhorn-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Since that is a steer per the link, horny has a different meaning here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

you could replace the hair with scales, and that thing would be believable as a dinosaur.

minus the bridle, of course.

• Like 1

In honor of this thread and in remembrance of our dear departed friend Hannie......

footbull-88c6.gif?quality=90&strip=all&z

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, tadbart said:

you could replace the hair with scales, and that thing would be believable as a dinosaur.

minus the bridle, of course.

The Minotaur is alive and well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

The Minotaur is alive and well.

YESSS!!!

Busch Gardens in Tampa has a safari ride. On it, you pass by some kinda African steers with monstrous racks. But they aren't 11-foot spread racks. This beast is as wide as a single car garage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

In honor of this thread and in remembrance of our dear departed friend Hannie......

footbull-88c6.gif?quality=90&strip=all&z

i don`t see any Poop in this post...

• Like 2

I'd think that animal is uncomfortable as hell with all that weight on it's head.

• Like 1

At least there are no worries about it escaping through a hole in the fence or a walk through gate that got left open.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, M&P15T said:

I'd think that animal is uncomfortable as hell with all that weight on it's head.

Horns are hollow so it doesn't weigh as much as you would think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Horns are hollow so it doesn't weigh as much as you would think.

Really? I did not know that.

See? You learn something new every day.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, holyjohnson said:

i don`t see any Poop in this post...

She was a big UGA fan and loved Uga the dog.

• Like 2

That is one really long horned steer.  They may have regretted cutting of his balls.  If you have ever seen a bull their sack will just about touch the ground.  I remember we would cut sign on ranches, and that often involved bulls.  We were driving along and saw that in the USBP a lot.  My partner that night said, "Wouldn't you like to have a set like those?"  I think the most amusing bull story I have was that I was chasing some illegals, that a small rancher reported.  They were standing on their porch and watching it unfold.  I had had my eye on the prize running an illegal down on foot.  He hopped a fence, so I hopped it right after it.  It was then in that split second I realized I was in a bull pen, and he was penned for a reason.  That will wake you up in the morning,  I got to the other side of that fence pretty damn fast.  The owners were shocked that the illegal and the USBP guy were both stupid enough to jump in the bull pen and both not helped out the other side by their bull.

• Like 2

I don’t know about cattle horns of that magnitude, but the normal size one I cleaned and made into a powder horn had porous bone-like inside structure. A serious challenge to remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk