Say Hello!

Rabbi

Yes ... No .... Maybe ....

Do you get kicked out for that ? .... :whistling:

I hope not. Probably just as long as you don't break the forum.

We need to get Tous over here. That way we can begin to form the new "Bore Site Grand Council on Aviation and Flying Doohickeys"

• Like 4

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes ... No .... Maybe ....

Do you get kicked out for that ? .... :whistling:

I hope not. Probably just as long as you don't break the forum.

We need to get Tous over here. That way we can begin to form the new "Bore Site Grand Council on Aviation and Flying Doohickeys"

Yeah ... I need someone to trade 'aero engineering' needles with ... :supergrin:

DSL is spotty at the South Pole, but the GT site worked so I hope this one will also.

Be warned - I will not tolerate any anti-penguin rhetoric here. Save it for the Puffins, screw them.

So, is LINUX a popular OS at the South Pole? I should think it would have a major PR advantage down there.

Linux is popular everywhere people don't like Microsoft .... :supergrin:

Howcum "likes" show up in some threads and not others? I assume there will be a few glitches, just wondering if I'm screwing something up.

Same thing here. I am guessing they are doing some fine tuning. And by "they" I mean Eric. He has stated somewhere that at least right now he is the IT department. Also the Guest Relations department and the FIscal Administration department.

• Like 1

Good morning, girls. Thanks for the invite, Rabbi. Let me know if anyone needs anything.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"a5b281eac78c2761c34f62bf018c9126--praise-the-lords-black-love.jpg","data-attachmentid":1187}[/ATTACH]

a5b281eac78c2761c34f62bf018c9126--praise-the-lords-black-love.jpg.c74ccec63d191381c7c8467c7b5d871e.jpg

• Like 4